Limelight Forums

Full Version: The Richards Hospital
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: zgvNsRV.jpg]

Today a great step forward was taken in science.
After I "persuaded"Venom and LimitedEdition to help Doctor Richard (Ulkrah) with his life changing research, he managed to miraculously transfer the arms of the two patients. After receiving each others arms, the patients were both able to use them as they had done before. This could open the way to  treatment for paralysis and other problems, some of which the doctor has himself. 
However some people saw this as inhumane, and the hospital was raided and vandalised by the Rockford Police Force after an escaped patient explained what was done to them. We received 15 years in jail for "mutilation and the murder of a subject that tried to escape." However in 15 years once I and the doctor are free from prison the experiments will continue, and nobody will stop us. The doctor will continue his experiments until he is able to build himself a new fully functioning body.

If you would like to aid the Richard's hospital and their cause, make sure to PM me in-game.
Make sure you tell Bourne that its suitzoom.