Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request: Coupcake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Coupcake

Ban ID: 6046

Banned by:

Server: Rockford

Ban Reason: FailRP, randomly ramming a vehicle off of a cliff that was involved in an RP situation - 11th ban, was already on last chance

Why should you be unbanned?:

I'm going to be completely honest here and say whats on both of our minds. Does he really deserve a chance to come back? I feel like this is something I've found difficult to answer after looking back and reflecting back on my past here and understanding that I wasn't necessarily the most upstanding member of the community. I've had a long history here on LL and to be quite frank it was never about me not understanding the rules. It was simply the fact that I didn't care that I was breaking them or didn't have the right attitude. I left many with a bad, sour taste about myself and I do regret many of the instances where I was a nuisance to other players and the staff team here. My misbehaviour and failures left me rightfully where I deserve to be.

It's been over half a year since my last time playing on LL and to be honest it was a much-needed break. I'm not saying this to make it seem as though I was bored from LL and that this was the reason I continually broke the rules. I'm saying this because I was not in the right mindset. I felt like I was achieving something by being rebellious and I had at the time always enjoyed pushing the limit and seeing how far I could get (Not very far). It was immature and disrespectful and I know that I wasted much of the staffs time and effort because of this. I think this time I've had of has really allowed me to get a better perspective on the things I did wrong and the things I had needed to do better. I had so many chances and yet never found myself able to turn it around before it was too late and I guess I'm just hoping that you'll give me another chance despite my record and previous attitude that I had displayed.

I know that I need to be a better example and display the maturity that I previously lacked. I understand that my actions affect those around me and that the things I do or say have an impact on those around me and I believe I am better equipped now to be successful with creating a better image of myself and being able to contribute more to this community. Thanks for reading
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Coupcake.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Under review.
Coup you have a very extensive record. If this is to be considered you'll be placed on a very strict probation period.

My offer:

General Probation Period - Three Months

This means if you are punished for breaking a rule within the three month period, your permanent suspension will be reinstated immediately. If you are confronted by a staff member regarding your conduct, it is up to them whether or not you have violated the terms of this probation period.

Limelight and its staff team will take you as seriously as you take them. If you decide to continue to add to your extensive history, even after your probation period, appropriate action will be taken. This will take effect once you begin actively playing the gamemode again.

Now this is a golden opportunity for you. Do not waste it.

Do you accept these terms?
(May 24, 2018, 05:28 AM)Nacreas Wrote: [ -> ]Coup you have a very extensive record. If this is to be considered you'll be placed on a very strict probation period.

My offer:

General Probation Period - Three Months

This means if you are punished for breaking a rule within the three month period, your permanent suspension will be reinstated immediately. If you are confronted by a staff member regarding your conduct, it is up to them whether or not you have violated the terms of this probation period.

Limelight and its staff team will take you as seriously as you take them. If you decide to continue to add to your extensive history, even after your probation period, appropriate action will be taken. This will take effect once you begin actively playing the gamemode again.

Now this is a golden opportunity for you. Do not waste it.

Do you accept these terms?

I accept these terms. Thank you Smile
Approved.