Limelight Forums

Full Version: 22/5/2017 - Manchester Arena Bombings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 year ago today, Manchester bombing took place. In which 52 people were killed, at 22:23 BST

This was the first suicide bombings in Britain since the 7/7 bombings.

59 people were injured in this attack.

Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-ma...r-40010124

#westandtogether - Twitter

Just going to remind you: If you have nothing good to say, or worth saying, don't say it. This isn't funny by any stretch of the imagination.
Really sad, especially seeing the victims and family of those who were injured and affected. I attended the Motorcycle memorial ride on Saturday with . Was a great but emotional day and really makes you feel the impact and reality of it.

Here is a video of the event
It just makes us stronger.
Happened a 10 minute bus journey from my house. I remember my dad telling me when he used to live in the city centre that he heard the explosion go off as well as the sirens that followed shortly after.
(May 22, 2018, 05:30 PM)Jeff Ford Wrote: [ -> ]It just makes us stronger.

No. It doesn't make us stronger. All it does is spread malice, hate, racism, distrust and chaos. 

Saying it makes us stronger, is the equivalent of shooting your cat, and then saying it got strength from it.
(May 22, 2018, 07:01 PM)Fly Wrote: [ -> ]

No. It doesn't make us stronger. All it does is spread malice, hate, racism, distrust and chaos. 

Saying it makes us stronger, is the equivalent of shooting your cat, and then saying it got strength from it.

Yeah, it does make you stronger.  Take your signature's advice and "expand your mind."  Those feelings are just various reactions.

is right it has made us stronger because CT-SFO [Police] have now got experience on how to deal with it.

I went to a garden centre it had Armed Police there it alot more common to see them now because the government saw Uk was a easy target because we hardly had Armed Police.
(May 22, 2018, 08:59 PM)Gamerpro2266 Wrote: [ -> ]

is right it has made us stronger because CT-SFO [Police] have now got experience on how to deal with it.

I went to a garden centre it had Armed Police there it alot more common to see them now because the government saw Uk was a easy target because we hardly had Armed Police.

The UK isn't an easy target because of lack of armed police, the UK is an easy target because the german government keeps forcing us to take Syrian refugees
[Image: url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=...7727101800]
Paying respect to everyone involved or affected by this attack
Yes, nothing to do but respect the people that had their lives ended in such a pathetic and sad way. I wonder when peace in this silly world will be achieved.
(May 23, 2018, 07:51 AM)Fly Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, nothing to do but respect the people that had their lives ended in such a pathetic and sad way. I wonder when peace in this silly world will be achieved.

Honestly, never. It’s human nature to dislike others