Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Ched
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Ched (STEAM_0:0:42747555)
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-May-22 12:23
Summary: hey its pufitee with another player report

today im reporting this chap for doomfort

so yaboi puf was running round with his shotgun looking for raid and he found one, he was exited that he was going to get some dirty dosh then i saw this dood have a keypad visible from the top! i got triggered and told internet and he told him to change it so yaboi waited abit and he continued building onto his base so i was like ey waddup

i grabbed me big fat ladder from me car and set it up at the balcony and climbed.

when i got there i saw a dood running round with a pistol (like thats going to do owt up on the puffimaster) so i did a 360 trickshot noscope with my shotgun and shot him in the head, it was a dank shot. he moaned in ooc bout it and i was like EY I RAIDED U but i did not say it but i kinda did in my head anyway yaboi puffi then stole his contra and came across ANOTHER boundary!!!!!

yaboi puffi saw NO KEYPAD AT ALL! so he recorded everythin and put it in a SEXy pr! which u are reading right now! so then after the footage was made i threw mollys like a MUFHAFUCKA onto that wall and got the profit.

which was only 2 fucking money printers...

better then nothing i guess.

i would also like to point out i got FULL PERMISSION i repeat FULL PERMISSION for doc internet to show u these amazing chatlogs which gave permission for me to show you all that he told him to CHANGE IT! but he did not so thats bad what the person did! (p.s the screenshot will be in the evidence part xxxx)

okay thats all BOYS

pufitee, over and OUT

Evidence: this is the screenshot of me asking internet for nudes (aka for to tell the naughty doomforter to no doomfort!)
https://imgur.com/efJIxOu

this is the vid i took from my gopro hero 5 (4k quality)
https://youtu.be/zVVJGcgKHfg
Approved.

User will be given a 2 day suspension and 2 hour PTE blacklist for failing to abide by staff instruction, doomforting and propblock.

Thanks for the report.