Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Rydolph

Ban ID: 7116

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. () @[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²] 26[/font]

Server: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Rockford_v2b[/font]

Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]DC to avoid arrest[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: I did not disconnect to avoid arrest at all. The officer killed me in the elevator before being able to arrest me, and then as I opened the menu to close the game and go to bed, I got teleported back. The past life was gone, you can't just bring me back and break NLR because you didn't like the ending outcome.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/AWonHsJ3niQ

P.S: Why is that when I reported 3 players for RDM'ing me within the space of 15 minutes I got ignored by said admin, yet this other guy calls him and he crawls to him immediately? I suspect bias.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Rydolph.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
The arresting officer requested you be teleported back as you died from a glitch. I did, you were then placed in cuffs, as i'm sure you were aware of what was going on why not just pm that you needed to go? The 3 reports were dealt with. Let's not cry bias. 

You were aware of why you were teleported back, NLR was void as you died due to glitch. 

Denied.