Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Blunt Grunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Blunt Grunt (STEAM_0:0:60151968) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-May-20 13:00
Summary: My job is"Armed Car Thief" I stole his car and messaged him saying if you wanted your car you need to drop 2k at the trash can near the bank he didn't he only dropped 25$ So i told him to drop 2k in the trash can infront of the main street shop so he can't kidnap me or force me to give him his car back infront of all in main st but then he just RDM me without even making sure that i'm the one who stole his car.

Note:He didn't even saw me steal his car so he can't know my face or clothes.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/770pa8A4Q8s
You had previously tried to steal my car twice, why you would come immediately back to try and 3rd time i do not know.
(May 20, 2018, 03:17 PM)Whoa There Wrote: [ -> ]You had previously tried to steal my car twice, why you would come immediately back to try and 3rd time i do not know.

I tried 2 times and the second time you killed me after i'm died i stole around 3 cars and saw yours so i stole it and contacted you.

You killed me so i forgot about previous RP and stole 3 cars before yours and saw yours and stole it without you seeing me. so no i didn't come back immediately and this is the first time i came back after you killed me like around 25 mins  or something.
, how could you reasonably identify him as the thief?
Approved.

2 days without answer, last online yesterday so I'm guessing there wasn't a way for you to identify them, as I didn't see a way for you to do this.

Accused will be given a 2 hour weapons blacklist for failing to identify a hostile target and RDM.

Thanks for the report.