Limelight Forums

Full Version: Vesimenooli Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Vesimenooli

Ban ID:[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]6977[/font]

Banned by:  [L²] Termin https://limelightgaming.net/forums/membe...e&uid=2785

Server: Limelight City RP

Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Spawning invisible props to mass push cars. Kept doing it when brought to roof[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]So i'm pretty late to send this request but when i was like spawning those invisible props just to see does it work and i first tested it and it didn't work my friend didn't believe it so i said "look i can spawn it right in the middle of the road" i did spawn it then a car comes and crashes into my prop so i fast deleted it then admin pulls me to the roof and i was gonna click my push to talk button which is in my mouse like a extra button so i was gonna click that but i accidentally pressed wrong macro so it started to click the mouse 1 button and then i tried to cancel the macro but it didn't work i tried to open razer synapse but it would take too long...[/font]

Evidence: [font=proxima-nova,]https://gyazo.com/e7892cdaf464366881ce0d2c1b7293c8[/font]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, vesimenooli.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hi Vesimenooli, whilst I agree you weren't the instigator, you definitely had a bigger role in this then you say. I got a few reports about you two doing this in multiple locations (main street and then century street), and when I caught you on the last one you were both looking at vehicles and spawning the props on them.

In total, you spawned the prop you used 31 times between these reports. I do not believe any of these were for building as you weren't anywhere near a building area. The excuse you provided was:
Quote:v2b [21:05:34] vesimenooli (STEAM_0:0:67073406) said "i feell funny today sorry"
Your ban is a month less than NiccEz's as he was warned to stop 10 minutes before, and was more mingy during the admin sit.

I've had to speak to you quite a few times before your ban and I've always been lenient towards you. How will I ensure you will start following the rules after this large prop abuse ban?
I will make a deal 
If you make the ban less or just unban me i will swear on my mom's life i will not break rules and if i do admin can ban me for ever
Don't let me down.

Ban reduced to end 1 week from now. Blacklist reduced to 4 hours.
Probation applied for prop/toolgun/entity related and aggressive RP rule breaks (hostaging/RDM etc as I've mainly had to talk to you about these).