Limelight Forums

Full Version: Timing out non-stop if server has been up for a long time.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My issue is as follows.

If the population is low and server is relatively fresh (<200/300 IDs), I can join on my first time.
If the population is high and server is relatively fresh (<200/300 IDs), I can join on my second/third time. Timing out on the first try is a widespread issue but that is alright as you can just try again and you usually join faster the second time.

Regardless of the population, if I try to join the server with like 800 IDs which probably translates to 1-2 days of up-time, I am completely unable to join the server. As soon as I get on the server I get to see the grey screen before I get the countdown after loosing connection. I do not know what is causing it but it seems to be that if the server is up for too long I can join even after 10 tries.

I can't pin point what is causing me issue and I suspect it might be something serverwise and out of my control. This is an issue I have been experiencing the last 2 months or less.
YES, SOMEONE WHO HAS THE SAME PROBLEM.
Perhaps this could be fixed by having 2 restarts every 24 hours? Both when the server population is at its lowest? I'd say this is 12PM GMT and 12AM GMT

For me this seems to have resolved itself, I can log in with 3500+ IDs on and I can get in with 40 people on. 

Archived and Closed.