Limelight Forums

Full Version: [L²:RP]SkillzModzFb I Un-Ban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [L²:RP]SkillzModzFb  (posting on be half of [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]SkillzModz)[/font]

Ban ID: 7097

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account.  

Server:  Rockford

Ban Reason: Fear Rp

Why should you be unbanned?:  I find it unnecessary to ban me for fear rp, when Boshine and his other friends was the ones who killed me and tranc me for no valid reason at all. The video that i provided showed both of them killing me for an unneeded reason. So i was wrongfully banned for something i technically didn't do. I did follow exactly what they said to do, but got angry when they tranqed me which i pointed out in the video, and that was completely ignored. And instead i got a fear rp ban. Yes i know i have priors of fear rp, but they was months ago and i changed, you can even ask Bambo as he dealt with me most of the time, and i have changed since my last ban. I honestly think i should be unbanned and given another chance since the actions i took in that video i provided, was correct and needed. As the random killing and tranc was not necessary or not valid... So basically i think i should be given another chance to come back on the server, instead of waiting however long i am banned for. And prove that i do follow the rules and that i have changed since my last ban's on the same subject. (I asked LONEWOLFGAMER6 to post this on my behalf as it wont let me post)
The staff-members have received your unban-request, LONEWOLFGAMER6.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
After speaking to two staff members, I've been given permission to post on this thread seeing as I'm directly involved with it. I don't see how you've changed within the few hours that you've been banned. You failed to follow our commands, me and  told you to get back into the car multiple times to which you replied to bananen "I'm not following your orders" Under fear rp you are obliged to follow the orders given because you fear for your life and don't want to die. Even before you were tranqed you still failed to follow our orders. 

Although I'm not staff, I thought I'd give my input on the current situation to help with the outcome. But the ban isn't about us tranqing you or us killing you, it's about you failing to follow orders when under gunpoint. 

"the actions I took in that video I provided, was correct and needed." Regardless of your opinion, on the situation at the time, you are still required to follow fear RP.
Involved, he mentions Boshine and me.

The action you took in the video that you provided was not correct and needed as you said. You broke fear rp against me and that is not allowed.

You haven't changed at all, because after the incident in the video you provided, you came back to the area where I killed you and I had you under gun point (fear rp) and you took out your gun and killed me, breaking fear rp yet again, so don't say that you have changed. I didn't record it but you probably recorded that situation, please post it so I can show you what I mean.

In order to change you first need to admit that you did wrong and then start to correct it.

Our action to kill you in the end after ALOT of warnings was justified. Never break character in a rp situation.
Your own video said at the end "I'm not gonna f****** comply, shoot me."

How is this something you technically didn't do? You outright said you weren't going to follow his orders, so you got shot and killed. You were in violation of FearRP.
Yh because it was a bullshit reason, most people can agree !, But no clearly no admin could handle the situation before i was killed, so non of it would have happend. But the fact is here i am banned for some bullshit reason and them two got away free with nothing else said. So i request higher staff to handle the unban to be honest
(May 17, 2018, 07:36 PM)John(SMTL) Wrote: [ -> ]I find it unnecessary to ban me for fear rp, when Boshine and his other friends was the ones who killed me and tranc me for no valid reason at all. The video that i provided showed both of them killing me for an unneeded reason. So i was wrongfully banned for something i technically didn't do. I did follow exactly what they said to do, but got angry when they tranqed me which i pointed out in the video, and that was completely ignored. And instead i got a fear rp ban. Yes i know i have priors of fear rp, but they was months ago and i changed, you can even ask Bambo as he dealt with me most of the time, and i have changed since my last ban. I honestly think i should be unbanned and given another chance since the actions i took in that video i provided, was correct and needed. As the random killing and tranc was not necessary or not valid... So basically i think i should be given another chance to come back on the server, instead of waiting however long i am banned for. And prove that i do follow the rules and that i have changed since my last ban's on the same subject. (I asked LONEWOLFGAMER6 to post this on my behalf as it wont let me post)

Yh because it was a bullshit reason, most people can agree !, But no clearly no admin could handle the situation before i was killed, so non of it would have happend. But the fact is here i am banned for some bullshit reason and them two got away free with nothing else said. So i request higher staff to handle the unban to be honest

As I've been named in the initial post I'll give my view.

Regardless of the situation that was not decided on due to insufficient evidence, the video you provided showed a rule breakage and that was you refusing to comply, regardless if you believe something is not right, you have to abide by the rules .

You saying you changed since your last ban is highly questionable due to the activity you've had until recently and not playing since then does not show that you have changed.

Now, the ban was issued for FearRP, did you or did you not say that you will not follow their commands?
Did you or did you not break FearRP?
This is also keeping in mind how many times both Bambo and I have had to speak to you in regards to anger influencing your actions. We've discussed this with you many times.

I've asked Overlewd to take a look on your request, though dependent on how you answer Bambo's question, I will probably conclude it earlier than this.
I did say i won't follow their commands i admit, but what my problem here is that they didn't stand up to thier wrongful actions. I did what i felt was necessary at that time. So really i shouldn't have a FearRp ban
Unban appeal denied.

(May 17, 2018, 08:34 PM)John(SMTL) Wrote: [ -> ]I did say i won't follow their commands i admit...

John, you can't just pin the blame on another party because of that. You broke the rules, and the ban will stand as issued as it is entirely valid. Your quote above shows me that you admit to breaking the rules. If you read our Appeal Rules, it also says not to post an appeal if you know you broke the rules.

Thank you anyhow. I look forward to seeing you in a week's time.