Limelight Forums

Full Version: Roast of Doctor Internet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Alright no fancy images photoshop shit needed for this one, as the roast is all we need.

Last time I worked my ass off to provide that fancy photoshop and all you failed at roasting the shit out of Enzyme so no more efforts for you talentless people.

Get ready as in front of you stands the most necessary candidate, the most hated and loved, the one no one can stand but has to, Doctor Internet.

Now, you boys suck at roasting because you only use playground insults that's probably because you write them there, but keep these high quality or just back the fuck out.

The rules are the same as before, and the most important one being "BE CLEVER WITH YOUR ROASTS" you all broke this rule the last time.

We accept memes, videos even songs if you got any.

You have till the end of this month because I don't fucking care at this point, it's going to be low quality roasts from both sides anyways.

Doctor Internet will think he roasted everyone perfectly because he is an egoistic fucker but let him have that happiness, he needs it after endless drinking and needing a new liver after starting to drink just this year. I don't know if it's his self-control that's bad or if he is bragging while drinking milk from a feeder.

Well, cutting it short below has to post his consent, until then lay off the roasts because we are all about consent here in this roast competition shitty fucking thing.

[Image: giphy.gif]

go on what are you waiting for
[Image: e573d9d093e2ee752b130bbe87f39509.png]

Glad to see your timekeeping is up there with the rest of the admin team.
(May 17, 2018, 12:58 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ][Image: e573d9d093e2ee752b130bbe87f39509.png]

Is that consent?
Mother fucker eats 3 pizzas every night. Skin probably has more spots than Jimmy Saville has sexually abused kids.

Spends all free time in his room developing, yet there's been no large updates for months. Can you even code?

Obviously wants to be a super admin, probably because it gives him a sense of power which he lost in his every day life through years of bullying and being the next potential school shooter....School Stabber*
He's a dev for limelight. I think thats a roast by itself...
Drinking 3 lite beers and pretending to be shit faced to the point where you have to be banned countless times won't give you the attention you didn't get from your parents as a child. It's just a bit pathetic really

When I search for reasons for you to keep living I come up more empty than a single dads fridge
If it wasn't for the fact that you were staff here nobody would really give a shit about you. I could've went on about how pathetic you are when you are """""drunk""""" but it seems that was blatantly obvious to everyone of the people here and I've been beaten to it.

3 hours to reply to the thread? That's probably the fastest I've ever seen you move. With your incredible body mass I'm amazed those hams you call arms could move at such a pace
Fucking dickhead has a takeaway for all his meals, tried to go on a diet but failed.
Drinks alot of boos and hopes to be edgy
But he just sits at his desk and shit-talks me.

p.s love u interwebs xxoxxxooxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
(May 17, 2018, 12:58 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ][Image: e573d9d093e2ee752b130bbe87f39509.png]

Is so fucking backwards, living in England using American date format. Although to be far the rate this kid go throughs burgers he might as well be American smh
You literally ban yourself for taking a sip of water, and pretending to be "drunk".
In reality, you've never had a drop of alcohol in your life, just a little skit for all your "friends" (which you don't have)
I mean honestly, you've gotta live the most pathetic life of everyone here.
If you want some advice, just off yourself, nobody gives a flying fuck about you. 
You're only an Administrator because you've sucked so much dick for how many years as a Developer to get there? 
Your Administration skills are that of a 7 year old, and even then, a 7 year old has much better judgment than you ever will.

[Image: giphy.webp]
Lets start off with Activity, Granted you are a lot more active than the Telly Tubby man but you then try to say you're more active in-game than I am ?
Has to go back to 2015 to exceed my hours in-game when I wasn't even a player here ...

Have Domino's offered you a family card yet ? The amount of ordering you do I'm surprised they haven't offered you a job as the Bin there.

Quote:Dicktor NaziNet i ordered a 1.5L bottle of diet coke
Dicktor NaziNet"oh we ran out of bottles, so we got you cans"

Only one today ? Fuck me someone tried to diet or is it because of the sugar tax the volume you usually buy is too expensive ?

I mean atleast you have this one in the bag providing you can actually stay sober for one night and give the liver a day off:
[Image: 3ly3n7B.png]
Do I have to make a model for this roast because If so it will probably take you about 3 months to move your arse and put it in the content packs.

To do with games, I think playing siege is an insult on its own so no need to go further in that topic. Oh and on CS:GO it doesn't get better, when you get to 10 comp wins I think the rank should belong to either me or Mr Cat as the carrying of the game isn't even funny.

Looking forward to the reply roast, better do a better job than the tubby,
PS: Be original and not make a finger sniffing meme, old news
xx
die please
Well this thread has dried up pretty fast
ha poo face
Honestly, Enzyme's replies were better than most of these "roasts". Christ people, I've got standards.
Pages: 1 2 3