Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [CG] WZSteve
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [CG] WZSteve (STEAM_0:1:48663411) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-May-10 05:49
Summary: Steve was apparently unhappy with me as president, so he decided to tase me, get shot by my secret service because he tried to tase my secret service, promptly break NLR run back out and start shooting again as seen at the end of the video. The video cuts short but he does actually kill me too.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/BJLm7tciY8U
Accused has 24 hours to respond.
Since I play a critical role in this, I'd like to add my 2 cents:

Auston was Mayor (President), and I was part of his Security Detail. Auston was out in the streets, so in order to make his presence a bit more low key, I was in plain clothes, and we had a sniper keeping an eye on things from the Fire Tower.

The red skyline, who was wanted for some traffic offenses and a failure to pay, was spotted. Auston requested that Police arrive to ensure that justice is served (video start). The Police Chief (Steve) refuses, saying he doesn't think it's illegal. He then tazes Auston and starts to leave.

Having witnessed an assault on the Mayor, I bring up my P90 and order the assailant (Steve) to show me his hands. He points his TASER at me, and I hear a TASER activate. Fearing for my safety, I open fire on him. At this point I realize the other Officer has a TASER out as well (possibly glitched), hence me questioning who was trying to taze me and who tazed Auston.

At this point, the red skyline returns, and Auston attempts to use the nearby SWAT van's hook to keep the vehicle from fleeing, unaware of the limitations/glitchiness of the hook, which resulted in that minor vehicular freak out.

Then, Steve returns, clearly breaking NLR, and opens fire on myself and Auston. When it is pointed out to him how against the rules this is (after the clip ends) he dismissed that as not being important because he's right and that I should be banned instead because I broke the rules.

As a side note, Steve has mentioned that he is out of town for a bit, I don't think any of us would mind if we waited for his return so we can hear his side of the story.
He said this last time a player report was posted on him (16th of this month) and this PR was posted on the 17th, so I'm not sure. I'll wait a little while longer.
Approved.

User has been found guilty of misuse of police tools, and will be issued a 2 hour blacklist from Police and Weapons.

Thanks for the report.