Limelight Forums

Full Version: RP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Armacham Power Plant
Armacham Power Plant has built their cargo & power plant at Rockford Lake and you might will see a Cargo ship inbound tomorrow. We are looking to hire security, manufactures, transporters, and Utilities workers. If you want to apply let me know on forums and I get back to ya.
Credits:  and <liking my ideas Big Grin
[Image: 67jCL1Y.jpg?1]
Sick. I'd like to join.
I would prob go as a Somalian Pirate if you have a ship
(May 17, 2018, 08:32 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]I would prob go as a Somalian Pirate if you have a ship

in rockford?
Can I be the cleaner that tries to clean and wash the uranium because it looks dirty and throw it away thinking it rotted?
(May 17, 2018, 10:23 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 17, 2018, 08:32 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]I would prob go as a Somalian Pirate if you have a ship

in rockford?

dunno il come from overseas
(May 17, 2018, 10:25 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Can I be the cleaner that tries to clean and wash the uranium because it looks dirty and throw it away thinking it rotted?

I got a model for cleaners Big Grin
(May 17, 2018, 10:25 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Can I be the cleaner that tries to clean and wash the uranium because it looks dirty and throw it away thinking it rotted?

Will you then RP getting radiation poisoning?
Hiya . I know we don't have the best of relationship going but I'm actually in the middle of making an Armacham Group/Clan. Let me know if this could be useful to you. It mainly consists of Passive RP. Current Shops include: Armcham Labs, Armacham Weaponry & Ammunition, Armacham Repairs & Modifcations and much more to come. A forum post will be done in about 2/3 weeks as i'm away next week. Thanks.
-B.
(May 17, 2018, 11:16 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes I will because my character also tried to eat it thinking it was a green apple jelly
(May 18, 2018, 12:56 AM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes I will because my character also tried to eat it thinking it was a green apple jelly
Oh the things that goes through this mans head...
(May 18, 2018, 01:13 AM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 17, 2018, 11:16 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]Will you then RP getting radiation poisoning?

Oh the things that goes through this mans head...
if he signs a contract saying i dont get sued he can play with chemicals all he want

bambo r u ok