Limelight Forums

Full Version: ChosenKuN's Unban request [record]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Chosen

Ban ID:  4611
Banned by: [L²:M] Toxic
Server:  EU

Ban Reason: 
FailRP, baiting police just to get into a gunfight

Why should you be unbanned? As you can see from my other Unban request ,I just joined the Corleone as the Leader and i saw swat com to our neighbor so i went near to them to see whats going on in our neighborhood but then they we talking about 2 masked people holding weapons and masked inside a house so S.W.A.T moved near the gate to talk to them untill now i'm not masked or having any weapon i was looking from a distance but d3st and lecho didn't answer so i went inside the house and talked to them saying that our neighbor in the corner snitch on you guys and we just need to let him go and play safe to keep your contras safe but after that with like 1 min or less S.W.A.T came to the gate holding weapons and they gave my member a warrant to raid so me as the leader i suppose i should help my members so i pulled me weapon and tried to hold them back but we all died. after that Toxic tp us and said that we wanted the cops to raid us since the base is super sketchy and we were masked and showing our weapons to everyone.

1- I  wasn't masked
2-Its not my dupe or base i don't own the doors or the dupe.
3-I didn't had any weapon at all.
4- I just joined as the leader and didn't know anything at all.
5- I didn't own any contras or anything illegal at all.

So i guess its a so unfair ban i got banned for no reason and waited the time but now since i'm back to the community i don't want people to think that i'm that kind of people who break the rules so i want the ban to be removed from my record please and thanks.

Previous Unban request >>> https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...nkun+unban

+I got a blacklist for this situation and i want it to be removed from record aswell, should i post an unblacklist thread or this is enough? thank you.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, ChosenKuN.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Why did you wait almost a year and a half to post an unban to have it removed from your record? Unless you're able to provide evidence to support your position that no infraction had taken place, it's unlikely that your request will be approved.
I waited almost a year because i went away from limelight gaming for almost a year but now i'm back and i don't want it in my record.

Sorry but can you please explain what have i done wrong ? "FailRP, baiting police just to get into a gunfight"
How did i bait them ? I didn't had any weapon,contras,wearing any mask,own any house or any dupe. I bait none.
(May 16, 2018, 07:36 PM)ChosenKuN Wrote: [ -> ]I waited almost a year because i went away from limelight gaming for almost a year but now i'm back and i don't want it in my record.

Sorry but can you please explain what have i done wrong ? "FailRP, baiting police just to get into a gunfight"
How did i bait them ? I didn't had any weapon,contras,wearing any mask,own any house or any dupe. I bait none.

You're asking me to recall events from 2016. If I felt it was valid then, I am not going to change my position without some sort of evidence. Furthermore, from appeal rules:

Bantime under 1 week - A second unban request is not allowed.

Your ban was 1 day, and this is considered a second unban request.
(May 16, 2018, 09:00 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 16, 2018, 07:36 PM)ChosenKuN Wrote: [ -> ]I waited almost a year because i went away from limelight gaming for almost a year but now i'm back and i don't want it in my record.

You're asking me to recall events from 2016. If I felt it was valid then, I am not going to change my position without some sort of evidence. Furthermore, from appeal rules:

At the time of my first unban request I told you guys to take look at logs to see when did i joined and when did i pull my weapon.I guess logs still can show what happened.
+In the situation I had no weapon or mask at the time. so i baited none.

Zoidberg said in my previous UBR: 
"What @"ChosenKuN"  is saying is true. Me, (Lecho) and D3stive was corleone. We already had things setup. He joined as don, and came up to our base and "Joined" us, because why not?

We already bought and placed contras and equipped weapons.
But...
1. At the begginning, he did not wear any mask or weapons, just Me and D3.
2. He had no visible contras. No contras at all. Just joined in the wrong time :/ And so did i...
3. HE just pulled out gun's when they started to raid us."

+ you said "
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]You knew what was going on and decided to get involved anyway. You were more than a willing participant to the combat as you killed three police officers before getting gunned down yourself."
[/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]So should i just let them raid my members and me watching from windows and i might be shot down first? I guess then you will ban me for failRP not helping my members. So i helped them and yes i shot 3 people down before i died because they warranted my member and started to raid the base i was in I didn't know why or anything at all.[/font]
If you want to check logs : 2016-12-22 20:53:45 this is the time of the ban.
Firstly,
(May 16, 2018, 09:00 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]

Secondly, by waiting such a long time for an appeal, which isn't even to remove the ban, but to remove the record, doubly so considering it was one day ban, and by failing to provide any evidence, you have made this extremely difficult to conclude with any certainty.

However, considering the position of the staff member, plus the prior denial, this appeal has been denied.