Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [CG] WZSteve
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [CG] WZSteve (STEAM_0:1:48663411) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-May-16 08:11
Summary: Me and another officer where trying to find the owner of a vehicle whose car was blocking the road, so we knocked on the door to a warehouse, and Steve walked out and clearly shows his contraband, I then pull my gun out and tell him to stop moving, he keeps walking doesnt listen to fearRP and gets in his car and drives off to call his two friends to help try to kill me.

My shadowplay had the wrong voice input detected so thats why you dont hear my microphone but its plainly obvious what I would be saying, and the other officer G-Man can attest.

He and his friends then go on an OOC rant saying I shouldnt bother posting it and calling me a prick.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/vM0DfAFZmUE

[Image: vN9gkfD.jpg]

[Image: Gx6776T.jpg]
Approved.

It's fairly obvious that FearRP was broken so that he could rendezvous with his mate to come back and clean up the mess so to speak.

[Image: 5M4C8Ex.png]

User was found to be in violation of all highlighted points under FearRP.

Whilst this is the user's first offense, it's clear that he acknowledged the rule violation and how it was his first offense. The bickering in OOC doesn't help either.

Seeing how the user said he'd be out of state for a week, and I'd like this to prove a lesson for the player, a blacklist for 6 hours will be issued from weapons. , you were extremely close to facing a suspension in this, however I feel a weapons blacklist will help you learn from this a lot better. Trying to emphasize how you're going to get off lightly seeing how it's your first punishment isn't going to land you anywhere good. A permanent warning will also be issued for player disrespect.

Thanks for the report.