Limelight Forums

Full Version: Toby's Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:  Toby

Ban ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]7094[/font]

Banned by: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²] Nightmare  [/font]

Server: Regular Rockford V2

Ban Reasons: Major prop abuse, prop kill, prop surf, prop block

Why should you be unbanned?: I believe I should be unbanned, because I must've missed the rules saying that keypads must be visible, and so it looked like I was prop blocking. I have also seen somebody hide their keypad behind a prop, and I thought that it'd be fine if I hid mine behind a prop. I have learned my lesson and will not abuse props again. I do understand that my prop ban will likely not be lifted because of what I have done, but I would like my 2 day suspension to be removed.

Evidence: I have no evidence, and believe it will not be too necessary.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, ULTIMATEROBOT1.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
The suspension your trying to appeal relates to the one issued for continued prop related violations, where you've decided to fly on props then try to claim it wasn't you - yet your name was on the prop anyway. You have many priors on record for prop misuse, even outside of today.

Why should I lift this when you have so many priors for this? The repeated PR's show that you clearly aren't learning, despite your 145 hours which is more than enough time for you to have read the rules.
I would like to have my ban lifted, because I have now very thoroughly re-read the rules, and would like to start off clean. Because of this ban, I have learned my lesson not to abuse props and would like to have another chance at the game today.
You've had 145 hours to spend reading the rules, and should have taken that opportunity then.

Hopefully I'll see you in two days time, where you aren't violating these rules any longer.

Denied.