Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] Tyrone DeShawn #v5p, BULLY_HUNTER77
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP] Tyrone DeShawn #v5p (STEAM_0:1:118528806) () , BULLY_HUNTER77 (STEAM_0:0:27065955) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-May-15 18:43
Summary: ID STEAM_0:0:27065955 is suspected of breaking rules 3.1, 13.8

ID STEAM_0:1:118528806 is suspected of breaking rules 3.1, 13.8
Evidence: [Image: ar0L3cD.jpg]

[Image: 2TCNr5q.jpg?1]
OK, so I was a part of the "Greasy Trailer Park Mafia", BULLY_HUNTER77 had his vehicle clamped in the Trailer Park's private lot for the RV's. I asked for an officer to come down and unclamp the vehicle. The officer came and refused to. We both asked him to but he wouldn't. BULLY_HUNTER77 walked outside the Trailer Park and stood behind the policeman's car. The officer then chased after him and tried to arrest him for no reason, he even wrote in the warrant. This couldn't happen as I needed the truck gone ASAP as it was blocking the RV lot. I then PMed BULLY_HUNTER77 saying "nod 3 times if you want me to take him out". He did, so I went round back and shot him, then uncuffed him. We went round back and lockpicked the clamp and we both carried on happily. I fail to understand how I did anything wrong as the police were now on to the Trailer Park and I couldn't have lockpicked the clamp and waited for BULLY_HUNTER77 to get out of jail while the policeman was around, so we had to take Plan B and get rid of him. I wasn't supposed to kill him though, I was going to wait for BULLY_HUNTER77 to take his truck and leave, then I would've tied him up and got EMS to revive him. He unfortunately got killed in the RV from hitting the wall too hard with I admit was my fault.

EDIT: Like BULLY_HUNTER77 said, my character was completely fucking crazy, off the walls bezerk. I was on a killing spree of about 3 cops and a citizen. I wasn't trynna get caught with all the guns, lockpicks, molotovs and contra on me.
Okay lets go over this shall we.

I was PM'd by Tyrone saying nod 3 times if you want me to shoot him, so I nodded. As any thug clearly has no care for the police officers life and wants to escape at all costs. Tyrone was a crazy guy at this point so I don't think it's unrealistic of him to shoot at cops.
He nor I were at any point exchanging money for you're killing so we weren't hit men or contract killers.

Personally I see no issue with this, I was cuffed at the time so I hardly even had any say in it.

I would also like to ask why you're using the 3rd person camera to see what's behind you and keep an eye on the suspect at the same time, this seems like abuse to me.
(May 15, 2018, 08:59 PM)The Captain Wrote: [ -> ]Okay lets go over this shall we.

I was PM'd by Tyrone saying nod 3 times if you want me to shoot him, so I nodded. As any thug clearly has no care for the police officers life and wants to escape at all costs. Tyrone was a crazy guy at this point so I don't think it's unrealistic of him to shoot at cops.

"I don't think it's unrealistic of him to shoot at cops." Then explain to me why there are bans and or blacklists relating to people like Tyrone shooting me to eventually release you so you avoid being arrested if you don't think that "it's unrealistic"d

He nor I were at any point exchanging money for you're killing so we weren't hit men or contract killers.

Personally I see no issue with this, I was cuffed at the time so I hardly even had any say in it.

I would also like to ask why you're using the 3rd person camera to see what's behind you and keep an eye on the suspect at the same time, this seems like abuse to me.
I'd like to point out that I've left my 3rd person camera on as I've forgot to perform the switch via CTRL+TAB, and if such abuse exists, then why does this type of camera exist? (If you mind me asking)
"I don't think it's unrealistic of him to shoot at cops." Then explain to me why there are bans and or blacklists relating to people like Tyrone shooting me to eventually release you so you avoid being arrested if you don't think that "it's unrealistic"

I don't understand why you think other bans or punishments are related to this completely separate incident as each incident is unique to itself. He had a valid job title, he saw a corrupt cop taking the piss right in front of him and he took the opportunity to deal with you. Maybe it could have been handled in a different way, but they would most likely result in the arrest of me or Tyrone.

I'd like to point out that I've left my 3rd person camera on as I've forgot to perform the switch via CTRL+TAB, and if such abuse exists, then why does this type of camera exist? (If you mind me asking)

I cannot comment on why a certain ability is in the game, but you are using it to look on two people which would be physically impossible to do in real life or in first person, which in my eyes is abusing. Just because something is in the game does not mean you should abuse it, that would be like me saying "Why can't i propkill people if the physgun is in the game"
Do you feel like responding to this? @IsThisaNewFLRP?
Seeing as how you've been active on the forums, and you are the creator of this PR. I believe it is in your interest to respond with post-hase.

Otherwise I would like some staff input on this.

Regards, Captain.
The first screenshot only shows a gun against your head,

The second shows his PM.

I'd still like to see more if you can provide it.

Tyrone, it sounds like your main intentions of shooting the police officer was to have the truck moved.

The Captain, a PM is usually counts as a phone, or something similar, you were handcuffed, would you have seen the message while the police was right in front of you?
"The Captain, a PM is usually counts as a phone, or something similar, you were handcuffed, would you have seen the message while the police was right in front of you?"

If a PM counts as a phone or something similar then that should be stated in the rules in some way. I feel like the rules do not sufficiently cover this part of the game. Therefore if what you say is true, then I take no responsibility for it.

Although, I do not recall if I was cuffed at the time. Unfortunately I didn't have any way to record this incident, so a search of the logs might be the only way to find that out.
Can you also explain to me why you even thought to bring up rule 13.8? My job was "Greasy Trailer Park Mafia" and no money was exchanged, therefore it was not a hit and it was done to benefit myself and BULLY_HUNTER77. It benefited me due to the fact I needed the car out the park, I was heavily armed and had lots of contra, it benefited BULLY_HUNTER77 due to the fact you were arresting him for no reason as he clearly wasn't stealing any cars, all he did was stand behind yours, this could also be considered FailRP on your behalf because cops can be corrupt, but they can't just go around arresting everyone for completely made up reasons that don't follow any build up or background rp.
(May 17, 2018, 02:24 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]Can you also explain to me why you even thought to bring up rule 13.8? My job was "Greasy Trailer Park Mafia" and no money was exchanged, therefore it was not a hit and it was done to benefit myself and BULLY_HUNTER77. It benefited me due to the fact I needed the car out the park, I was heavily armed and had lots of contra, it benefited BULLY_HUNTER77 due to the fact you were arresting him for no reason as he clearly wasn't stealing any cars, all he did was stand behind yours, this could also be considered FailRP on your behalf because cops can be corrupt, but they can't just go around arresting everyone for completely made up reasons that don't follow any build up or background rp.

Now, you might have a valid job title but the reasoning behind the shot is what concerns me.

You only shot because you needed the car out of the park.

You were not under any threat, you were not being investigated, your contraband or you were safe.

You wouldn't risk yourself just to have a car moved, as you could just do that yourself after the cop left.

You might see his arrest being completely random, but that doesn't warrant a kill. You can go to the chief or president if you were concerned for another citizen being wrongfully arrested.

I don't see anything wrong done by The Captain here, he might've nodded, but the main problem I have here is your reasoning of killing the person.

Also, in theory the way you can't message when handcuffed should also stand for you not being able to read messages, if that makes sense.
(May 17, 2018, 02:41 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 17, 2018, 02:24 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]Can you also explain to me why you even thought to bring up rule 13.8? My job was "Greasy Trailer Park Mafia" and no money was exchanged, therefore it was not a hit and it was done to benefit myself and BULLY_HUNTER77. It benefited me due to the fact I needed the car out the park, I was heavily armed and had lots of contra, it benefited BULLY_HUNTER77 due to the fact you were arresting him for no reason as he clearly wasn't stealing any cars, all he did was stand behind yours, this could also be considered FailRP on your behalf because cops can be corrupt, but they can't just go around arresting everyone for completely made up reasons that don't follow any build up or background rp.

Now, you might have a valid job title but the reasoning behind the shot is what concerns me.

You only shot because you needed the car out of the park.

You were not under any threat, you were not being investigated, your contraband or you were safe.

You wouldn't risk yourself just to have a car moved, as you could just do that yourself after the cop left.

You might see his arrest being completely random, but that doesn't warrant a kill. You can go to the chief or president if you were concerned for another citizen being wrongfully arrested.

I don't see anything wrong done by The Captain here, he might've nodded, but the main problem I have here is your reasoning of killing the person.

Also, in theory the way you can't message when handcuffed should also stand for you not being able to read messages, if that makes sense.

I don't see any rules about that? Also, why can I nit defend someone else from police but they can defend themselves.
  • 3.1 - Your character needs to have a valid in-character reason for their actions, especially ones that harm or otherwise affect other players.
  • The action needs to be appropriate to the reason e.g massacring the entire police force is not an appropriate response to being hit with a baton
  • by a single corrupt officer. 

In this case your reasoning for killing the player was that you needed a car removed and believed someone was being arrested without a reason.

Also, you can defend yourself from a police attacking you as well, and if they were to attack you because they needed their car moved they would also be attacking you/killing you without a valid reason.
Do you have anything else to say, if not I'll be concluding this.

(May 18, 2018, 02:11 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have anything else to say, if not I'll be concluding this.

just conclude it
I see nothing wrong with what The Captain did but mainly see an invalid kill reason from Ricky.

Due to his invalid kill reason, Ricky will recieve a 5 hour weapons blacklist.

Player Report Approved.