Limelight Forums

Full Version: We're going through sad times
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WHY THE FUCK does no one watch Trailer Park Boys!?!? Its like the best Series on Netflix with 12 seasons on one, 2 seasons on another, and 3 fucking movies. And when I set up a trailer park and make my Dodge Monaco tan and make my character "Mr. Lahey" eveyone's like wtf are you doing. And I say "have you seen trailer park boys?" and they're like nah. It FUCKING PISSES ME OFF. Why is everyone so uncultured ffs. Can't appreciate the highest rated comedy of all time with the best fucking cast. Everyone needs to go get a life if you haven't seen this jeezuz

https://imgur.com/gallery/C5o4Ny5
https://www.angermanagementlondon.org.uk/

just gonna leave this here. i wish you all the best.
Wtf is trailer park boys
Is it about boys at a.trailer park?
(May 15, 2018, 08:37 PM)Insert Wrote: [ -> ]Is it about boys at a.trailer park?

Find it on Netflix you uncultured swine... jk... no but seriously watch it its great
TPB is overrated lol. It begins to get super-repetitive, and loses a lot of comedic quality. Just blank stale non-clever humour.
see this is why europeans piss me off they dont even know what the fuck trailer park boys is
(May 22, 2018, 12:02 AM)Bismo Wrote: [ -> ]see this is why europeans piss me off they dont even know what the fuck trailer park boys is

So the reason europeans piss you off is because they don't know what a mindless unfunny show is? It's not the standard in Europe to watch that. It's like a Swede getting mad at an American because they don't know what their national soup is. You really need to re-evaluate your tolerance.
bad show
saying people are uncultured cause they didn't watch a netflix series is just rude and selfish '-'
it's like telling people to eat this sort of meat or otherwise you're uncultured.
and btw never heard of trailer park boys and will never see it because I first of all don't watch any series and definatly not on netflix
(May 22, 2018, 08:33 AM)OfficialFriet Wrote: [ -> ]saying people are uncultured cause they didn't watch a netflix series is just rude and selfish '-'
it's like telling people to eat this sort of meat or otherwise you're uncultured.
and btw never heard of trailer park boys and will never see it because I first of all don't watch any series and definatly not on netflix
have you heard of a joke before?
(May 22, 2018, 02:05 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 22, 2018, 08:33 AM)OfficialFriet Wrote: [ -> ]saying people are uncultured cause they didn't watch a netflix series is just rude and selfish '-'

I'm gonna be honest mate it's kind of hard to tell with you sometimes.
(May 22, 2018, 03:16 PM)Kvatch Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 22, 2018, 02:05 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]

I agree
(May 22, 2018, 03:51 PM)Fly Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 22, 2018, 03:16 PM)Kvatch Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 22, 2018, 02:05 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]have you heard of a joke before?

I agree

thats good right
(May 22, 2018, 05:06 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 22, 2018, 03:51 PM)Fly Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 22, 2018, 03:16 PM)Kvatch Wrote: [ -> ]I'm gonna be honest mate it's kind of hard to tell with you sometimes.

I agree

thats good right

yes ricky
Pages: 1 2