Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> I.T.D-EstelDP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reported Players: I.T.D-EstelDP (STEAM_0:1:159883158) (@'Federal Bureau Of Investigations')
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-May-14 17:00
Summary: Third Person abuse
Evidence: https://youtu.be/QFAGy5xUcuc
42 seonds area
Under review, awaiting response from reported @"Federal Bureau Of Investigations" 

Keep in mind, removal of the video will count as attempting to get rid of evidence.
Hello there,

What do you mean with 'Third person abuse' i didn't even upload the full version of the video.... And i totally didn't do that, i sew the cops before i recorded this video, i dont know what do u mean with that, and tbh i should make a pr on you because you broke several rules when you were a hostage and you clearly didn't roleplay that....
And   if you want an evidence from what he did just let me know because i didn't upload what i recorded after that, when i was with the hostages
Around the 0:40, 0:42 seconds in the video, you clearly use third person to look outside the door without opening it using third person view.
I clearly did not because I needed to move around to avoid getting shot incase if I did get shot by the cops from behind the door, and tbh I didn't do that in purpose.....
Around 0:47 you tried multiple times to get the right angle to see if police were outside, standing almost still but playing with the camera
[Image: WlE8QC0.jpg]

as you can see here, you are standing still but glitching the view to see the outside.
I clearly see and understand that, but I didn't do it on purpose as I mentioned before. First of all I was talking to my friends on discord that my main focus was with them and I was looking at the door way because we had hostages, I was awaiting them, and tbh If I want to abuse that, I would've did that to the other side as well, because you clearly cant see anything from my side....
I could've did that to both sides to make sure that there is no police around, because here you cannot see anything but a swat vehicle.. but as I mentioned before I was focused with my friends. I didn't do that on purpose as I mentioned that before already...
(May 14, 2018, 10:56 PM)Federal Bureau Of Investigations Wrote: [ -> ]And   if you want an evidence from what he did just let me know because i didn't upload what i recorded after that, when i was with the hostages

Dealt with that in game.
(May 14, 2018, 11:48 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ][Image: WlE8QC0.jpg]

as you can see here, you are standing still but glitching the view to see the outside.
At this point you clearly say something like ' theres a lot of cops'
(May 14, 2018, 11:29 PM)Federal Bureau Of Investigations Wrote: [ -> ]I clearly did not because I needed to move around to avoid getting shot incase if I did get shot by the cops from behind the door, and tbh I didn't do that in purpose.....

You say you didn't do it on purpose, but you moved and then went back to same spot.
Is that why you stopped for a bit when you got the right angle Estel?
(May 15, 2018, 11:46 AM)B.. Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 14, 2018, 11:48 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ][Image: WlE8QC0.jpg]

At this point you clearly say something like ' theres a lot of cops'

Yes, that's what I'm curious about as well.

Estel, are you still going with saying it was unintentionally done?
Pages: 1 2 3