Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] Puffimare #v5p
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP] Puffimare #v5p (STEAM_0:1:419558917) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-May-13 15:52
Summary: Reported Player: [L²:RP] Puffimare (STEAM_0:1:419558917) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-May-13 17:52
Summary: He had built a structure upn which he glitched himself up somehow. I heard gunshots and therefor asked for a search warrant. When I saw him on the roof, I asked him in local ooc why he had glitched himself up there, a question which he refused to answer. After that I tried to find a way up but couldn't. I was going to leave when he shot and killed me for no reason. Afterwards when I asked him why he rdm'd me and that I would report he responded indifferently only saying "sure".

Evidence: https://youtu.be/9SgrWNQTUww
yo

so i like missclicked and shot a bullet then i was there chillin in me secret room when you come running in for no reason n that then i just sat there and i went into the other secret part of me base wheres theres this roof hatch thing i made and i jumped on it and shot em bc they was like stealin me car and ramming it into others. also why was you 'about to leave' in my car cmon. 

oh btw i did not see the local ooc msgs and i dint glich thru anythin il show a badmin the base if needed
can i also point out that you abused 3rd perso in your car. in real life you cant zoom right out while in your car. be honest. the only reason you went back when you saw my head pop up at the top meaning you wanted to come back to get me which is pretty much failrp
-movie quote or not, don't insult people on the forums.-
Under Review.
nice movie quote
Having reviewed a separate instance of the dupe, I am happy the access to the roof was not gained via glitching. However, I am concerned about your conduct in the video.

Would you mind explaining what was happening with the Tahoe, near the end of the video, and why you didn't leave after the search found nothing in the building?
Player Report Denied.

The player didn't glitch, or abuse to get on the roof.