Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] BenTheCrashing29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP] BenTheCrashing29 (STEAM_0:0:245081497) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-May-13 02:23
Summary: CDMed me, failed to stop and call medic. I even tried to avoid him as he drove towards me.
Evidence:
Sorry about that, I hit a huge lagspike and didn't realise I hit you. I was running from the police at the same time, so I was concentrating on looking forward.
Looking back at it, you slammed your body into your car.. Maybe that happened? Just wondering
"in that PR, Ben couldn't have been lagging? He took that cornour like a beast, idk how he's lagging while doing that"
After I "ran you over" You can see I don't stop turning left and go straight into a tree.
Approved.

You can see in the video that Dan backs up into the player standing by the car, not the vehicle itself. Server logs even confirm that you knocked him down.

You need to take a lot more care in your driving. You were driving very obviously in the middle of the road, and could pretty clearly see the officer before coming anywhere close to where you were. Had you of kept to your lane predicting the officer in the middle of the road, this wouldn't have happened.

Player will be issued with a 2 hour vehicle blacklist for CDM.

Thanks for the report.