Limelight Forums

Full Version: John Jong #v5p's UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Posting on behalf of John Jong

Your Name: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]John Jong #v5p[/font]

Ban ID: 7073

Banned by: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²] 26 [/font]

Server: Rockford Main

Ban Reason: Disrespect in OOC.

Why should you be unbanned?: I should be unbanned because it was an unfair ban due to the fact that SWAT literally just pointed guns at me because I had a gun out near the VP, at the time I had an LEO pass, and job my job was "secret police" to protect the VP & P whilst undercover. The SWAT never listened to me, they just told me to get on the floor and then handcuffed me. And then 26 and a few others came at me about 5 seconds after the SWAT left. Then they started pointing guns at me and told me to get on the floor without listening to my side of the story yet again, this then led to me getting shot for refusing to get on the ground because I was busy telling my side of the story. I then got very annoyed for me getting shot and killed as well as guns pointed at me twice. I disrespected 26 in LOOC due to fustration. I don't agree with a harsh 7 day ban, 1 day would have been acceptable as I have never been banned for OOC disrespect before.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Tyrone DeShawn.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hi John.

I was on scene with 26 when this happened and spoke about this with him prior to punishment being issued. You have many priors for player disrespect - your forum account I also believe is banned for that very same reason. This tells me you aren't really learning from the punishments being given to you, and as a result of this it's why I imagine your punishments keep on getting longer.

I wouldn't support the lift of this ban at this time, though I wish you the best of luck.
Hello John,

Nightmare summed it up here. Due to the nature of the comment and prior history I cannot support
         nor approve this as I feel you haven't learned from the prior punishments. 

Denied.