Limelight Forums

Full Version: Server forcing a rejoin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ID: 5af71dc3bb3bffdb2cbfb73e

Server [Rockford/Build/Event]:
Could be all, only experienced on live/Rockford

Description:
After joining the server and loading in, you come to the grey screen which shows the Town Hall lobby. A few times, I've pressed space to spawn myself in and it just reconnects me to the server and starts the loading process all over again. has experienced this, also.

Bug observed since:
A few months ago. I've just chosen to ignore it.

Steps to Reproduce:
It's quite hard to produce, but just join the server then try spamming space when you join.

Thank you for your bug-report, Kvatch!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
Happened to me too.
Happened to me a while back. I just wait 15-20 seconds after the gray screen appears to make sure it doesnt happen
(May 12, 2018, 08:08 PM)ajit pai the master jedi Wrote: [ -> ]Happened to me a while back. I just wait 15-20 seconds after the gray screen appears to make sure it doesnt happen
As far as I'm aware thats an Intended feature to do with the Gamemode crashing you can attempt a re-connection. Try left clicking whilst on that "Black and white" screen to spawn.
its a deature in case the gamemode hasnt loaded properly, you press any key and you rejoin
(May 12, 2018, 09:27 PM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I'm aware thats an Intended feature to do with the Gamemode crashing you can attempt a re-connection. Try left clicking whilst on that "Black and white" screen to spawn.

Very possible. I don't think there's a massive workaround for this. I'd make the suggestion that people should hold space for like a good 10 seconds before it rejoins them instead of just pressing space, because most people would probably forget and if they're spamming space to try and spawn in, it'll just reconnect them and they'll have no idea.

Anyway, this can be closed now unless it's an actual bug that needs to be fixed
This is an intended feature of the gamemode.

Moving to closed.
Ticket Status Updated

Changed from New to Closed
Ticket Status Updated

Closed to Resolved