Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Ethan Bradberry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Ethan Bradberry (STEAM_0:0:61025599) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-May-12 16:18
Summary: Ethan Bradberry; someone I know from FearlessRP, decided to throw my body into the Rockford Ravine shortly after he ran me over. I would definitely consider this FailRP, and you can see the video in the evidence. It's plain and simple, thank you.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/_fHsCpY9pIE
I was just disposing of evidence that could have easily made me lose my job and liberty.
So you're telling me that you're a criminal? A cop would not hide the evidence unless corrupt, and especially not if it's another officer? Either way, no idea why you can't own up to what you've done. Please just man up.

You ran me over by accident, you know damn well that you would not get in trouble for that. You did it for your own pleasure, and you know that. Remember not to lie in the courthouse.
I hid your body to prevent me getting in trouble, please do not throw around accusations such as I did it for my own pleasure. No longer commenting unless and admin responds.
Generally people don't get punished ICly for accidents, so long as EMS are called, and the person is revived.

Besides which, your actions were undertaken in full view of an officer , and thus your actions there would be more likely to cause a loss of job and liberty.

Finally, your actions as a corrupt officer, would in this case fall under rule 11.3.
When I saw it I reported it to Stell and we moved in on a hard stop
I placed him in cuffs and then he started shooting us so we took him down.
is this correct, and do you have anything else to add?
It's true that there was a "hard stop" on me afterwards, I wasn't aware anybody was watching me hide the body. I hid the body in the heat of the moment, I did what I thought was necessary to keep my job and liberty, although it may not have exactly been the best decision, it was the one I took in this fast paced situation. 

That's all I have to add, thank you.
Quote:I wasn't aware anybody was watching me hide the body.
Aside from the bright red tahoe next to you?
I was only paying attention to hiding the body, as in my mind, that was the top priority. I genuinely didn't notice the Tahoe.
Player Report Approved.

In this context your actions fell under 11.3. The officer wasn't dead, and had a good chance to survive. Your actions directly led to the officer's death.

Considering your history, plus your recent conduct, I will be issuing an 8 hour Police Officer blacklist.