Limelight Forums

Full Version: Adios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sayonara

It's genuinely been a great run with you guys. Many, many great memories have been created here. Many countless hours wasted on the sever. With my academic life yet picking back up (GCSE's deadass next week and then A-Levels soon after), I don't know how long i'll be gone - a few weeks could easily turn into a few months. I've shared some great times with y'all on the server. Especially:

- You've been here to help me, taught me what to do and just made me a better member of the server - When you gonna give me that REP boi.

- You've been here since the beginning, I remember when you first flung me up onto a roof with Nightmare and said "Hey, doesn't this guy sound like Nac"

- Keeping it real out there you laggy man, you taught me the ropes of the server

+  +  - You lot are inseparable, each of you taught me how not to be a minge ;Wink and i'm not surprised you've started the clan up (Which I will be sure to join in with)

- My goto RP bud, we've always had great times together and many laughs shared. Especially when you're trying to wash some windows and you fall off...

- With the short time i've known you, you've been great. Sharing those laughs, and those spike strips in your car.

and finally,  - You taught me how to RP, you originally reached out when I was a newcomer to the server. It's been a while, and in the future I hope RP with ya again. 

See y'all in bit.
Yours,
Supreme
Bye supreme!
Cya around.

I love it how I didn't get a alert.

You are still a minge Smile
Have a good one mate!

Good luck.
Cya mate,

Take care and good luck on where life takes you from this point onwards.
Take care man, been great knowing you. Hopefully you'll be back soon.
Goodbye, take care!
adidas to you too mister!
Cya Dude!
Good luck with your exams!
Good luck!!
Ciao and good luck.
Good luck with your up comming test?exams ? Gonna miss you
good luck with your exams boi, I'll gladly fling you and call you nacreas when you come back
Take care!
Pages: 1 2