Limelight Forums

Full Version: ZooM's Unban Request (2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: ZooM

Ban ID: STEAM_0:1:84841559

Banned by: [L²] Console

Server: Rockford_v2b

Ban Reason: Double accounting to avoid ban

Why should you be unbanned?: Now this is a hard case to prove, and will sound like a lame lie. I'll try to include things that make it more believable. I had a LAN with some friends, and we were playing LimeLight. The people in my last UBR (the one for fearrp) were on my LAN. The reason we used Discord to communicate was because we were playing with some other friends that weren't on my LAN. Anyway, after I was banned one of my friends at the LAN asked if I could family share the game so he could play with the other guys on the LAN (he didn't have the game). I didn't see a reason not to because I wasn't playing and was unable to play on LimeLight. He didn't manage to join the server and got a ban. I however, also got a ban for double accounting.

Evidence: There isn't really any evidence. On my other UBR I posted a picture of the guy who I was family sharing to, but that obviously isn't any real proof. 

This might help. My friends account is really his and is active, and one way to semiprove that is to take a look at the activity and games on the account. I guess that proves that this account isn't just an account that I made to join the server again with, and that it is an account that my friend owns and plays on. I have also been banned multiple times before (13) and never double accounted. But I know, it isn't solid evidence. If you have any idea on how I can prove it, please tell me. Or you'll just have to take my word for it.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, ZooM.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Personally, I have a tough time believing you because of your big record.

Do you have any other evidence that can support what you claim?

Requesting opinions from other staff-members.
To me, I find it very coincidental that it just so happened to be so close together between the time the original ban was issued then the DA suspension came to light. I share the same opinion as Enzyme, your record is very extensive and makes it extremely hard for us to believe you, at least from my perspective. Not to mention the 14 suspensions on your record too.
Hey ZooM, could you please send a screenshot of the page that opens when you press; Manage other Computers

[Image: ead05a79e09f56436561140539467744.png]

in the steam settings?

This will show a list of people who accessed your library using family share, and the dates and would serve as an evidence.
C E N S O R E D   B Y   B A M B O
(May 14, 2018, 10:58 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey ZooM, could you please send a screenshot of the page that opens when you press; Manage other Computers

in the steam settings?

This will show a list of people who accessed your library using family share, and the dates and would serve as an evidence.

I’ll be away from home 2 days. Will respond when I come home.
(May 14, 2018, 10:58 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey ZooM, could you please send a screenshot of the page that opens when you press; Manage other Computers

in the steam settings?

https://prnt.sc/jio8qv
I'll give you the benefit of doubt as this case has taken way too long to review and deal with unfortunately, something I do apologize for. 

I'll lift and remove this DA ban you have on your record. You'll still have a big record to carry, so I advise you to familiarize yourself with the rules are you are technically still on your last chance. 

Approved.
User given benefit of doubt in this case.