Limelight Forums

Full Version: P.O.T.V's unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your NameP.O.T.V

Ban ID:7061

Banned by:[L²] Nightmare

Server: lime light rockford semi serious rp

Ban Reason:PRA (20864) - RDM // Inappropriate usage of weapons

Why should you be unbanned?: in the video clip the man shows i am roleplaying as a mafia member. in the clip it shows me walking up and shooting him in the head, the reason i did this is because i was braking into prison to let prisoners free for money. you can also see that he is not the only one that was killed the video shoes me walking towards the jail cells this further backs my point.

Evidence: i do not have evidence as i didnt think it would be a problem
The staff-members have received your unban-request, P.O.T.V.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hi there.

I have many concerns surrounding your unban request and the reasoning you have provided. I'll state them point by point.

To start, the report was left open for you to respond. Surely if you were concerned about this then you would want to fight it out before a decision on the case was made. It's quite strange I'm only hearing about your side of the story now.

Moving on to the clip, it shows the reporter standing still and you come up behind him immediately to begin shooting at him. You don't bother to say anything either. Sadly, that isn't the only problem. You came from behind him, the hallway you must have came from leads directly to the jails, allowing you to get by without causing a hassle. I'm confused as to why you thought it appropriate to go out of your way to engage on those officers.

The clip also shows you as a Corleone member, potentially the Don. The background of the Corleones especially Don Corleone is one of high wealth. You state that you only planned to go down to jails to release people for money, yet this doesn't fall into the background of the role, nor was there sufficient background to allow for this.

Generally I see no reason to lift this. To me, this shows a situation very poorly executed and one where a lot of mistakes were made. Unless you have anything major to add, this will be denied.
Appeal denied due to lack of interest.

The ban expires in 3 hours. I'm sure you can wait it out.