Limelight Forums

Full Version: ZooM's Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Your Name: ZooM

Ban ID: 7051

Banned by: Stell90

Server: Rockford_v2b

Ban Reason: Refusing to follow orders under FearRP

Why should you be unbanned?:

Alright. Here I am. Banned again, permabanned. I would like to explain this situation in detail. I strongly do not think that I deserved a perma ban for something confusing as this.

It all started off with me accidentally ramming a few police cars while on my way to the Town Hall with my secret service agents. This lead to the police officers in the area forcing me out of my vehicle and handcuffing me. During this time. I was almost shot by a police officer with a very aggressive tone. This made my character fear for his life, but there was no escaping at this time because my RV and a police car was blocking the way for me to escape along with the police officers on the other side pointing highly lethal weapons at me. I continued following orders from the police, like to stand beside the police car. While following this order, I was tased. This made my character know that these police officers are corrupt and can do whatever they want to me, including taking my life. After I was tased. I tried to sneak away from the police officers while the focus was moved to someone else screaming in the area. They did however notice me and quickly made sure to tase me again. After this, Stell90 teleported us all to a roof where I was banned after 1 hour of talking. This ban was extended by Nightmare to a permaban because apparently I was on my last chance even though my last ban didn't say that. Now, my last ban was over 5 months ago, so even if I was on my last chance I don't think that it should apply that long after it was enforced. I behaved on the server for 5 months, roleplaying and having fun. But sometimes, we all make mistakes, not saying that I did in this situation (I don't think I broke any rule, but even if I did, I still shouldn't be permabanned because of my good behavior these last 5 months). 

I was banned for FearRP violation. This is exactly what it says "Failing to follow orders when guns were pointed towards them.". I recorded 5 minutes of the situation to prove that I never broke FearRP, and that I was tased WHILE following orders. I think that all the hate against me lead to my permaban and I really don't feel good about it. I don't think I deserve a perma ban for a confusing situation like this. There shouldn't even be a conflict in the government in the first place.

In the video, I have added some text to make you better understand the situation. You will see that I do follow orders under gunpoint and that I do get tased even when I follow orders.

Evidence:

The staff-members have received your unban-request, ZooM.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I was there and I also don't think that ZooM did anything that deserved a permaban, heck not even a 24h ban. I saw that ZooM was following orders and as I saw and as you can see in the video, he got tased even while following orders. But somehow, ZooM is the only one that gets punished and this time for a completely false reason (I don't know if the other SSA broke FearRP, but I don't think he did either). I strongly feel that this ban isn't justified.
Whilst this isn't my ban, would you mind editing your post to follow the Appeal Template please?
(May 8, 2018, 08:01 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Whilst this isn't my ban, would you mind editing your post to follow the Appeal Template please?

Totally forgot that. Thanks for reminding me.
Thank you, for posting an unban request Zoom. My following points will explain the reasoning behind your ban that I made yesterday. As well as a point at the end explaining why you have a permanent suspension

~0:20

The cop to your left has a gun out. Yes, it maybe on safety but as rule 2.1 informs you that you do not need your gun to be aimed at an officer for fear RP to be applied.

At ~0:33

You are breaking 3.9, as you are under fear RP yet telling your SSA to arrest the cop who is pointing a gun at you.

At 1:16

As I told you it was confirmed that Fear RP was still enabled as you didn't move straight away when this happened.
If you felt that your life was in such major danger you would of ran at that moment in time.

From 1:16-36

I can not tell what is going on as all your friends are talking in discord which is breaking 3.9 as they are under fear RP and are unable to use their radio in this scenario.

2:29

This is not prop push, as they are attempting to save Cole from the RV, the chair accidentally hit your RV. Don't see an issue here about that.

3:00

The SSA was posing a threat towards the police chief due to his aggressive behavior towards him.

3:29

Sours gave you an order to face the vehicle, I believe he said this a few seconds before hand as well. But, due to you and your friends talking I can not make this out.

3:56
Cherno is breaking fear RP and as such is hit by a baton.

At some point you mentioned how they had no reason to arrest you. But, due to you ramming vehicles and risking officers and the public's lives. I can see a valid reason for them doing so. You could also argue that you are corrupt as you are failing to respond to orders.

Thought the whole video which you have posted you have failed to follow fear RP several times all of you. And, I see no excuse for these actions that you have committed.

The ban was extended by  was because you had a last chance issued by . This is why you currently have a permanent ban.

Can you explain to me why you broke fear RP on multiple occasions during this clip?
I've just noticed that you have been banned for Double Accounting.

Could you explain to me why you have attempted to avoid this ban if you feel it is invalid and didn't wait for this to be concluded?
(May 8, 2018, 09:07 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]I've just noticed that you have been banned for Double Accounting.

Could you explain to me why you have attempted to avoid this ban if you feel it is invalid and didn't wait for this to be concluded?

I have a lan at my place atm and family shared some of my games to friends. I guess he got banned instantly rip.
(May 8, 2018, 09:09 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 8, 2018, 09:07 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]I've just noticed that you have been banned for Double Accounting.

I have a lan at my place atm and family shared some of my games to friends. I guess he got banned instantly rip.

Can you provide me proof of this please.
(May 8, 2018, 09:10 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 8, 2018, 09:09 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]

Can you provide me proof of this please.

https://imgur.com/a/WbOFkHg
This does not prove anything at all about this situation.

This account in question has 0 hours, on LL, So I feel like you are pulling a fast one on me.

Can you now, answer my question from my first post.

"Why did you break fear RP on multiple times during the clip?"
(May 8, 2018, 09:18 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]This does not prove anything at all about this situation.

This account in question has 0 hours, on LL, So I feel like you are pulling a fast one on me.

He has 0 hours because he hasn't got Garry's Mod which is why I had to family share it.

For your question, I didn't.
(May 8, 2018, 09:19 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 8, 2018, 09:18 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]This does not prove anything at all about this situation.

He has 0 hours because he hasn't got Garry's Mod which is why I had to family share it.

Please look at the time stamps that I gave you.

You had weapons pointed at you and you never followed the orders that they gave you.
(May 8, 2018, 09:20 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 8, 2018, 09:19 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]

You had weapons pointed at you and you never followed the orders that they gave you.
Is that why I stood beside the police car as ordered but still got tased?
(May 8, 2018, 09:24 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 8, 2018, 09:20 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 8, 2018, 09:19 PM)ZooM Wrote: [ -> ]He has 0 hours because he hasn't got Garry's Mod which is why I had to family share it.

Is that why I stood beside the police car as ordered but still got tased?

Yes, you got tased due to you failing to follow fear RP, as multiple times you were given orders by the cops to face the vehicles but failed to do so.
Pages: 1 2 3