Limelight Forums

Full Version: SProp "unit" measuring system: Need some feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The measuring tool and SProps seem to use a system for measuring that it refers to as units.  I could use some help with trying to calculate how many "units" would equal a mile in terms of unit distance to map distance ratios.

If you could please reply with what number of units via measuring tool / SProp measurement that you feel should be roughly 1 mile distance, that would be much appreciated.

If you would like, here is a template.

Number of units equal to 1 mile:

Screenshot(s) of start / stop measuring distance:

Reason why you feel this is close to accurate distance:

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please PM them to me to avoid cluttering this thread.  Thanks very much for your assistance in this effort.  I will not answer what this is about, except to say that I need a mathematical guess on what distance a mile is, using the measuring unit system.

To elaborate: I need the unit distance of a ROLEPLAY mile in terms of the map.  So when you are on the map, figure out about how far you feel 1 mile is (in terms of the map, not an IRL mile) and measure that distance.