Limelight Forums

Full Version: Brin's Builds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Really good builder.
Could I see a portfolio? 
Big Grin
(May 6, 2018, 07:49 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]Could I see a portfolio? 
Big Grin

Feel free to add me on steam and we can talk about showing some of my older work.
really shit builder

(he told me to say this)
A public portfolio usually is better to have.
Saw one of his builds.
For the low price point he offers these custom builds at - it's a fair price to pay.
$400 a prop? 

That's 160k for a 400 prop office, not bad

I'll be in touch.

ForceGhost

Great build for a perfectly reasonable price, very happy with the result considering the limitations placed upon the builder.
(May 7, 2018, 01:30 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]A public portfolio usually is better to have.

Working on it!
Look Brin, we ain't always gotten along.  Lets see if we can change that.  I need a 50 prop dupe for 3 Richard Drive.

Specifications:

Passive Residence

Kitchen: Make it feel a little more like a kitchen.

Living room:  Needs a section for a large TV to fit into.  Seating for 4 minimum.

Bathroom: At least a wall mounted roll of toilet paper (because I always remember the toilet paper, I'm not a savage)

Bedrooms: There are two of them.  One should be a master bedroom, the other can be either an office or a guest bedroom.

Color Theme: Black and Red, white trim where applicable.

This is for a female character.

Hit me back if you are interested in accepting this order and an overall total cost.

Backyard can remain untouched.  Front yard could use some flowers.

Max: 60 props, but hoping for a 50.
(May 7, 2018, 12:08 PM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]Look Brin, we ain't always gotten along.  Lets see if we can change that.  I need a 50 prop dupe for 3 Richard Drive.

Specifications:

Passive Residence

Kitchen: Make it feel a little more like a kitchen.

Living room:  Needs a section for a large TV to fit into.  Seating for 4 minimum.

Bathroom: At least a wall mounted roll of toilet paper (because I always remember the toilet paper, I'm not a savage)

Bedrooms: There are two of them.  One should be a master bedroom, the other can be either an office or a guest bedroom.

Color Theme: Black and Red, white trim where applicable.

This is for a female character.

Hit me back if you are interested in accepting this order and an overall total cost.

Backyard can remain untouched.  Front yard could use some flowers.

Max: 60 props, but hoping for a 50.

I have contacted you on steam. Reply when possible. Thank you for choosing Brin's Builds!
(May 7, 2018, 01:30 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]A public portfolio usually is better to have.

One is up now with an album of a few of my builds!
- removing my mention doesn't remove the alert in your post. You get what you pay for, that's all I'm going to say.

- market price for dupes is usually a lot more, especially since 150k can be made very easily nowadays, but, your market, your price. Just saying it's kind of a steal
(May 7, 2018, 11:13 PM)Kvatch Wrote: [ -> ] - removing my mention doesn't remove the alert in your post. You get what you pay for, that's all I'm going to say.

- market price for dupes is usually a lot more, especially since 150k can be made very easily nowadays, but, your market, your price. Just saying it's kind of a steal

Yeah I know. I'm actually here for the lower end of building, so people who are limited on props. I know my prices are cheap. Also this is just getting started. Soon prices will be increased. If you would like to contact me via Steam you could maybe suggest some prices. Thank you for commenting.