Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> John Jong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: John Jong (STEAM_0:1:14212289)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-May-05 09:00
Summary: John Jong insults me in local OOC

I don't know the exact time.
Evidence: 

0:12

[Image: vZOdpTM.png]
He told you to drop him because you were minging with hes body so if i were you i would worry more about your pending mass rdm ban and the fact you were minging and killing his ragdoll
(May 5, 2018, 09:31 PM)Tyrone DeShawn Wrote: [ -> ]He told you to drop him because you were minging with hes body so if i were you i would worry more about your pending mass rdm ban and the fact you were minging and killing his ragdoll

"Pending mass rdm ban" Keep that in the other thread. That was pretty funny, by the way.

Even if someone were to allegedly "minge" with someone's body, it isn't grounds for OOC insults. Keep in mind, John Jong is no stranger to OOC blacklists for this exact reason.
how is him calling you a dick because youre minging with he's body even grounds to post a pr, if youre salty about the one posted about you, maybe dont break rules and try sort it out with him via voice chat ig
Approved.

Player will be given a 3 hour blacklist from OOC seeing how there's priors already on this user's record.

Thanks for the report.