Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> John Jong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: John Jong (STEAM_0:1:14212289) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-May-04 18:10
Summary: I was dealing with a shooting in Town Hall When we told John Jong to leave, he came back so we put him in cuffs and started to arrest him for Trespassing.
He started to yell at me so i told him to calm down, he didn't, so we tazed him. He then proceed to call me a "Stupid Cunt". He then called me (and the police) some other things aswell.

Evidence: (<3) (OOC) John Jong: wtaf fuckin shitty paramedic is a cunt
(<3) (OOC) [L²:RP] Markus: woah
(<3) (OOC) [L²:RP] Sophie: calm ur tits john
(<3) (OOC) [S³] Super Shiny Scolipede: beef
(<3) (OOC) Boshine: lol
(<3) (OOC) Tyrone DeShawn: beef beef beef
(OOC) DOGEMEAT: my paramedics are good at their job
(<3) (OOC) I.T.D-I Too Have An Uncle: First you cal me a cunt, now this. If you dont have
anything nice to say, dont say it
*** Joe 'Ninja' Lawsuite turned the engine off.
(<3) (OOC) [L²:RP] Markus: Or just leave the server
(<3) (OOC) John Jong: fucking paramedic blocked me in the lift and all the cops are
corrupt shits
(<3) (OOC) [S³] Super Shiny Scolipede: oof
(<3) (OOC) I.T.D-I Too Have An Uncle: Cuz your pissing me off rn
You received $400 salary. $100 paid to tax.
(<3) (OOC) John Jong: stop being a corrupt cunt then.

Also this https://imgur.com/a/YyGqwE0
Accused has 24 hours to respond.

Seeing how the accused is forum banned, he may nominate a spokesperson to comment on his behalf. Whoever this is must provide proof that they were asked to be a spokesperson.
I was a swat officer at the time when this took place, i have video evidence of John Jong saying it in ooc and can provide it if needed. But i was was a witness to the whole situation and everything that was said by John Jong was heard by me.
Posting on behalf of John Jong cos hes banned (you've probs noticed I've been doing a lot of this, and unfortunately I'm gonna have to until July or some shit when he gets unabnned):

Quote:[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Hi,
I went up to the president to ask about acquiring a pass and I get told to leave so I did, then a paramedic body blocked me in the lift and sent it back up because he knew I would get arrested, I did get arrested for the paramedic minging with the lift which is dumb i cant remember the guys name that blocked me. I then got pretty pissed due to the fact that the cops arrested me when I'm trying to tell them something but they just ignored me and got me even more pissed.
Hopefully you can see my side of the story and accept my side.
Many Thanks;
John
[/color]
This could have been dealt with IC by asking to see a supervisor in jails. I was also there and you kept refusing to leave despite the fact that the townhall was obviously a bit pre-occupied with 2 raiders to be talking to a guy about a pass. He also seemed to go up without permission. If anything the fact we let him down the first time is a miracle.
Approved.

Player will be issued with a 2 hour blacklist from OOC due to a prior being on his record for a similar offense.

Thanks for the report.