Limelight Forums

Full Version: MS Lou Bega [Launched]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Welcome aboard the MS Lou Bega

[Image: cbtUdB3.jpg]

The MS Lou Bega

The Construction of the Lou Bega began in late April 2018 through the Murdock Co. Feauturing amongst other instalations a Large whirpool and even a Bowling alley the Lou Bega is a luxurious yet compact motor yacht. After a tedious construction time during the 299 parts of the Bega have been assembled the ship was launched on May 16th. It will be the first Yacht assigned to Rockford as its Homeport. May it bring prosperity and all sorts of storys to our shores.

Features

The Lou Bega is the first and largest ship launched by Murdock co. this year. Its large interior enabled Murdock Co. to fit in various instalations to make life on sea as comfortable as possible. The "Lou" is structured into 2 decks. The upper deck holds the large living&conference room as well the kitchen and the bridge. The lower deck feautures a luxurious bar-room, garnished with sitting accomidations alongisde bar itself and a fully functional Bowling Alley. The rear section of the lower deck contains the living quaters. Amongst a large private office it comes with a luxurious Master Bedroom and compact bathroom.
Last But not least the outside of the ship features further sitting accomidation with beautifull panoraimic view at the front of the ship as well as a large whirlpool to the rear of it.

Gallery
Absolutely brilliant - apologies for stomping on board earlier but thanks for the look around you gave me and Wesley!!
It looks really nice. I got a look around as Secret Service.
(May 4, 2018, 04:45 AM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]Absolutely brilliant - apologies for stomping on board earlier but thanks for the look around you gave me and Wesley!!

Thanks - no need to apologise everyone is welcome wether its in construction or its finally done. As long as you dont crawl into the walls, or kill yourself by accident etc (like some did) you can allways swing by.
call it the Pufitee Express
Looks great!
(May 5, 2018, 01:07 AM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]call it the Pufitee Express

I like the idea but one thing i forgot to mention is that the name should be somewhat short (and serious - perhaps - dont really know)
Btw i thought about probably doing a smaller sailing boat after this one if possible on a 80-120 propcount. Perhaps you could call that one the pufitee express.
Something like this:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwhXdfdjMYf5-w1hqIx9Y...XyZS56NieY][Image: ixnmurs.jpg]
Would actually be neat to have some sort of a boat show someday with 2-5 people bringing their baots to the pier etc. now that i think about it. Well see
Looks Amazing!

Edit: Wish I Could Build Like That :3
Looks lit 🔥
Just had my first experience with the boat, bowling ally was unlike anything I've seen before, and I've seen a lot of things in my almost 6000 hours on the game. Now that I think about it, the massive fully functional robots are probably cooler. Really looking forward to seeing how it looks when it's all finished. Good luck!
Name it Boaty Mcboatface
Thanks for the support and your continuous interest. The first version of the Lou Bega will be launched today at around 18:30/18:45 gmt+1. Suit up Wink