Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Nefarious
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Nefarious (STEAM_0:1:77160994)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-May-02 18:30
Summary:

I was standing idle at the parking lot next to the gas station shop as I was replying to some Steam messages, when I saw the accused party going around the corner, speeding, to place his vehicle into the garage. Shortly after, a police vehicle appears speeding as well, but with it's lights enabled. It's apparent that the police officer was chasing the accused party.

I decide to turn my vehicle around to help the officer (after this known as [L²:RP] Dave.L) out. The accused party runs behind the gas station, over to Taco Bell. This is where I cut him off with my vehicle.

I place him under FearRP and command him to move against the wall that is in front of us. Dave helps me out with also pointing his taser at the accused party. From here on, accused party uses excessive racism which does not seem to have any background along with being a 'citizen' and fails to follow FearRP. He decides to use the n-word multiple times, tells us to ''fuck off'' and ignores any request to move over to wall.

During this, the accused party moved from Taco Bell, to the cinema across the street, to walking down the hill on Broadway to make his way towards the bank/car dealership. At that point we decided to just arrest him as no staff members were responding and it was clear he was not going to follow FearRP and roleplay it out properly.

He also says ''fucks'' on the Global OOC channel which I at that moment didn't see, but figured out through the logs so I am unsure if this was aimed at Dave and me.

Dave and I have made sure that Nefarious was made aware of the FearRP rule both written and over VoIP. The Fraps recording only recorded my game sound however, so it is not possible to hear me talk to him. It is obvious what was happening though.

In my opinion, the accused party has broken the following rules:
Rule 2.1 - FearRP

View evidence for a video and pictures of the chat and logs.

Evidence:

https://sendvid.com/5edp8c4s

https://imgur.com/a/h2JztIa
Player report approved.

The accused has more than enough hours to demonstrate his understanding of FearRP - and even has a warning on record to show this. As a result, a 2 day suspension will be issued.

Thanks for the report.