Limelight Forums

Full Version: If the server had a "wallet", how much would be in it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

If the server had a 'wallet' like the rest of us do, how much do you think would be in it?

I brought up an interesting question in the OOC chat earlier and had quite a few mixed answers. I said "If the server had a wallet which collects the money from everybody's /advert's, how much money do you think would be in it?". This is to account for all of the money that has ever been paid to the "server" ever since the creation of Limelight. If anybody has any actual information and statistics, that would be really awesome to know, but I just wanna know what your best guesses are.

Your guess would need to account for: (and this is all I can think of at the moment)
- Everything bought on the marketplace
- All /advert advertisements paid to the server
- All money paid to the Police armour locker in the PD

This doesn't need to account for the amount of money taken out of the server wallet like salary, items sold back to the marketplace, etc., because I think that would make it near impossible to make the guess because we don't know how much is actually sold back to the marketplace, but if this "wallet" could only take money and not give it out, how much do you think would be in it after 2 years of Limelight?

Feel free to suggest any further factors to add to the list above that would help add up this figure, by the way.
Enough for Temars yachts
(May 1, 2018, 06:02 PM)Gamerpro2266 Wrote: [ -> ]
Enough for Temars yachts
Atleast 2$
according to my calculators and the fact that the server has been up for a few years and that advertisements cost around $200, police locker average paid is approximately $1,500, and according to the data provided by the cityrp statistics page, we can estimate that approximately [450] products were purchased today: the question being what exactly were these products?? were they cars?? health kids?? ammo?? vehicles?? this is a great question and according to my theory we can estimate the cost to be within an average product price of a banana to the cost of many expensive wepons. 
[Image: IvEmJlv.png]
but wait theres more according to this same page we get clan information
[Image: Clldv7p.png]
according to this 128 clans have been created and each of these costs $50,000 and thus this will also be accounted for in our final formula to determine how much is in the cityrp temar wallet... but we must also account for how much money was lost in the stock exchange and to things such as buying doors, blowing up virgin pregnant contraband that had the potential to have money babies, the amount of money spent on gasoline, the cost of vending machine food, lost wages due to imprisonment, etcetera etcetera. I've been doing research on this entire discussion and topic for many, many many minutes. I've developed a formula and determined that:

Avg. Product Price ($500) * [450] + Avg. Advertisements (100*200) + Avg. Police Locker Payment (1500*40) + Avg. Gasoline Costs ($50*200 Gallons) + Avg. Vending Macheene Costs ($100*10,000) since nobody has food on them anymore + Avg. Lost Wages (lots*idk) = 

[Image: V41Z6.jpg]

and according to this graph that I made this calculates to a wallet net-worth of approximately

Nevy wins lmfao