Limelight Forums

Full Version: [MAIN] Everything falling under the map
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This thread is tagged Main to be the main thread for the situation that occured today, to pinpoint what caused it please post what your experience was and when it started to happen. Was there a restart before it happened? Did it start to happen without a server restart? Was there any lag spikes and so on.
so i was walking down the street and then i spawned a prop and it went thru the map then i spawned a car and i drove it around and i was talking to markus and the car bobbed up and went down and it was like floating under the map and markus gave ma a nice sendoff then the server restarted

scary
A police car crashed into a sign at hospital. I dragged a woman out from under the car (on fire) and went to place her off the side of the road in safety, and then when I placed her unconscious body down it fell through the map. I appear to have been the first person to report the phenomena in OOC, and other than a huge shaking that happened when the police car hit the sign I can't pinpoint anything strange or out of the ordinary other than the entities becoming nocollided with the floor.
This may be relevant:
A couple of weeks ago I was letting someone drive my DB5 on the hill of Grant Avenue they crashed into the barrier and got stuck. I was the passenger so I was able to do /unstuck however when I did the command, I was glitched so I pressed e to get out of the car and I was under the map. However when I posted this is the #tech_support section of discord the teachers weren't very helpful.
Archived for now, we'll get this back up if the problem occurs again. Thanks for your input everyone!