Limelight Forums

Full Version: I'm new. (I guess?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I was here once, but then school hit me hard. However I am now ready to join the community. How should I start... My Name is Richard, I was born in Berlin, Germany. I moved to Hamburg, Germany when I was 3 Years old and this year I turned 14. That's basically it, for now. Oh, yeah right and I'm excited to meet (some of...) you.  Grin

Update: About half of my Family lives in the South Pacific. And some also in Hawaii. So i'm not as German as you might think. (TRIGGERED)
Welcome to LL. Smile
Noch ein Deutscher! Die Front wächst!

Hallo Hans!

Welcome! Hope you have a nice time.
Ja moin.
Viel Spaß ^^ Wennste fragen hast, dann frag nur :p

NEIN! Mein lieblingsstadt ist Frankfurt

OT: Welkommen
Welcome to Limelight!
welcome to my mine, we are mining diamonds, we aint gonna strip mine. We dont have to fight mobs.

welcome to limelight
Willkommen Kamerad !
is it me or are we getting overrun by germans

welcome!

help me
(Apr 30, 2018, 10:49 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]is it me or are we getting overrun by germans

welcome!

help me
Your probably correct

help me aswell
(Apr 30, 2018, 10:52 PM)ajit pai the master jedi Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 30, 2018, 10:49 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]is it me or are we getting overrun by germans

welcome!

help me
Your probably correct

help me aswell

You can not hide from the Blitzkrieg
(May 1, 2018, 12:34 AM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 30, 2018, 10:52 PM)ajit pai the master jedi Wrote: [ -> ]

welcome!

help me
Your probably correct

help me aswell

You can not 
ja, die Deutschen ubernehmen, bald werden sie uns alle in den Arsch vergewaltigen
Hi, ich hoffe du genießt deine Zeit bei LL
oh god not another.... (jk) Welcome!
Pages: 1 2