Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [S³][L²:RP] Riggs🔫, Quest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [S³][L²:RP] Riggs🔫 (STEAM_0:1:116551935) () , Quest (STEAM_0:0:58517030) ()
Server: Other
Time: 2018-Apr-29 13:52
Summary: Ok! So I had a PR made against me accusing me of 'Scamming' which I never did but i'm not bringing that here. Now I have had people in-game, on the forums and on discord saying i'm a scammer to the point I feel like its harassment.

There is another person but I dont have his SteamID and thats John Anderson.
Evidence: Riggs;
[Image: jblj0m]

Quest;
[Image: jblj83]
[Image: jbljhj]
[Image: jbljn9]
[Image: jbljt8]
[Image: jbljzj]
[Image: jblk3z]
[Image: jblk97]
[Image: jblkeb]
[Image: jblkih]
[Image: jblkn8]
[Image: jblkv7]
[Image: jbllt4]

John Anderson;
I dont have any evidence of that i'm sure you could check chat logs in game.
Ok for some reason the images havent loaded
Transcript
Imges don't work, I don't know why your bringing me into this
[Image: avatar_4041.jpg?dateline=1518940687]
Riggs [Image: buddy_online.png] 
[Image: membership.png]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]54 minutes ago
It Is Yello You Scammed
[/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]----------------------------------------[/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]That was in a PM from Riggs[/font]
Currently I can't see the evidence but I just sent you a quick pm over discord to remind you that lying in the court house is against the court house rules and can lead to a forum ban and I'd hate to see a new guy get banned from the forums for a silly mistake. 

This conversation was over discord services so if you'd like to deal this with discord I'd be happy for you to do that, however it is not on limelights services and therefore it's nothing to do with limelight itself. 

There have been several examples of conversations that have turned hostile about limelights services, but not actually on them. For example: The conversation me and IVNT had with FUMUKU on their discord or the "insulting" video that Wheatcake posted of me talking about admins on a private discord and therefore was not against limelight's terms.

I'm sorry if you felt harassed by what I said, that wasn't my motive. If you wanted to stop speaking to me you could have blocked me via discord.
If an admin wants to see all the PMs with me and Quest call me on discord when im online and I can show them to you.
(Apr 29, 2018, 04:35 PM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]If an admin wants to see all the PMs with me and Quest call me on discord when im online and I can show them to you.

I'd like you to respond to what I've said above if that's all right with you mate.
(Apr 29, 2018, 04:33 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]Currently I can't see the evidence but I just sent you a quick pm over discord to remind you that lying in the court house is against the court house rules and can lead to a forum ban and I'd hate to see a new guy get banned from the forums for a silly mistake. 

This conversation was over discord services so if you'd like to deal this with discord I'd be happy for you to do that, however it is not on limelights services and therefore it's nothing to do with limelight itself. 

There have been several examples of conversations that have turned hostile about limelights services, but not actually on them. For example: The conversation me and IVNT had with FUMUKU on their discord or the "insulting" video that Wheatcake posted of me talking about admins on a private discord and therefore was not against limelight's terms.

I'm sorry if you felt harassed by what I said, that wasn't my motive. If you wanted to stop speaking to me you could have blocked me via discord.

I felt harassed because everyone kept coming up to me calling me a scammer so thats why it got beyond a joke.
I was informing you on what you did was in fact a scam and I wanted to help ya out because it was clearly yellow and not green and Boshine put the bet on yellow.
Im not getting into an argument the cube was on yellow im sick of being harassed
I'm not even involved so
I mean you are look at the msg that you sent me.
Player report approved.

Just because the reporter has a PR open on him for a scamming case does not grant you reason to message him consistently regarding it. I won't be issuing a formal punishment, but instead a verbal one. If you disregard this warning however, the punishment may turn to something more formal.

&  - please don't message the reporter further in regards to his suspected rule violations. If he's done something wrong, staff will deal with it in due time, players shouldn't get involved in this process other than posting the player report to inform us of said suspected violations.

Thanks for the report.