Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unbann Request - OOC Racism
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Benny0421

Ban ID: 6991, 6992

Banned by: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²] Daley[/font]

Server:  51.254.57.133:27030

Ban Reason: OOC Racism

Why should you be unbanned?:  Hello,

I'm sorry for that what I did. I accidentally offended GamerPro as an n**** for the reason that I was mad at him. Why I rage at him was the reason: On this day where I was banned. Gamerpro has  raidet me and then hid for about 20 minutes in my house and waited all the time to get me and put me in jail. GamerPro knew that I was on my last chance and he still tryed to get me banned all the time. Through a friend I know that Gamerpro made fun of me shortly after my ban and he was happy that I'm banned!

PS: Im so sorry for the racism but i cant hold me back at this time.

If you have any questions than you can ask my friend. 

Evidence: My Friend -> MrMaze
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Benny0421.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Friends are not considered evidence, evidence is considered evidence. While we understand that players can sometimes get upset, or aggravated, and we try and be a bit more understanding, the word you used is generally considered as incredibly offensive, and it is against our rules.

So unless you have a better argument then "I was mad" I will have to deny this.
I postet this for MrMaze so his forum account doesn´t work at this time!

INVOLVED: MrMaze

Hey as i was an Officer at this time, The SWAT Sgt Gamerpro just was at pd and called all units to 6 richard drive (bennys base) for no reason, then they raided this place and gamerpro was downstairs searching for the boutten cause he saw Weed trough the walls, what he also said IG and what could not be possible IRL to see trough walls,then he was there waiting and after 10 mins cause a cop rdmed him, as he was back gamerpro arrested him again while still being in bennys base what is not alloud, then he arrested benny 15mins for contraband what was NLR so a Random arrest, I spectated Him watching him as civ whit a hummer where he was just looking at the house whit cameras and stuff , cause i was stationed at richard drive, after all that he just called the raid in for no reason, cause i checked it also i couldnt hear any contraband or weed light sounds from up there, so i was saying to gamerpro after benny died and was there, he should leave him cause its NLR then he told me to shut the fuck up and ye. Then gamerpo just yelled at him where the butten is and insulted him as soon as daley was there, gamerpro insulted benny again then Benny said SHUT THE FUCK UP U N***** What he very sorry is if im looking at his thread.And i trust into benny that a Second chance would be good i would say Benny and Gamerpro should leave eachother alone.
TEST MESSAGE
Either way. The rule was broken. No matter if somebody else did or not. If you want to make a PR against the person in question then go for it. But I did not get any reports at that time. (That I can recall.) While I can understand the frustation, the apology is lacking.

My job is to enforce the rules of the server, no matter my personal opinion on it. So I think this ban will remain. You have had plenty of chances, but it got to this stage, either through sheer ignorance, incompetence, or negligence.
So i remeber you now. You said that the apology is lacking but i still wrote that im very sorry about that what i said. So i know that i had many chance´s and i just told you that the word slaidet out of my mouth and im very sorry about that but Gamerpro just does so many crap that me and my friend makes so angry and he still broke some server rules and MrMaze can withness that! So my first sentence is "I´m sorry for that what i did!"
I love it to wait on an answer over 1 Weeks! ^^
Denied