Limelight Forums

Full Version: Tommygun sounds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ID: 5ae55bda6d6d3f6d55b6f7aa

Code:
Code:
[b]Server [Rockford/Build/Event]: Rockford[/b]
[b]Map (if not default): [/b]
[b]Description: Tommygun sounds missing from content packs. Specifically the firing sound.[/b]
[b]Bug observed since: 4/28/2018[/b]
[b]Images/Screenshots: [/b]
[b]Steps to Reproduce: I recently unsubscribed from all my gmod items, then only resubscribed to the LL content.  Tried a few times, no tommy gun sounds.[/b]
Thank you for your bug-report, Jokhah!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
Ticket Status Updated

Changed from New to 5ab61e5503ffc0595dd63939
Should no longer exist due to revision #8829
Please confirm.
Nothing about the firing sounds were changed in that revision.
Should be working again, can you confirm please ?
 Will check sometime in the next 24 hours.
  Tommyguns were all missing from my inventory (which I know I had tommyguns because I've never actually lost one), but after self supplying myself a shipment of them, I was able to test the sounds.  Tommygun first person sounds are working, sadly they sound like shit, but at least they work.
(Nov 16, 2018, 01:07 PM)Jokhah Wrote: [ -> ]  Tommyguns were all missing from my inventory (which I know I had tommyguns because I've never actually lost one), but after self supplying myself a shipment of them, I was able to test the sounds.  Tommygun first person sounds are working, sadly they sound like shit, but at least they work.

I had some other sounds I was going to use for the tommy gun (mainly due to the reason that I thought the old ones were pretty bad. Correct if I am wrong, I believe Internet didn't want to use them as sounds take up a lot of space in content packs
gucci gang. arcHIVED.
Ticket Status Updated

Changed from 5ab61e5503ffc0595dd63939 to Closed