Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> juicyorange
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: juicyorange (STEAM_0:1:45186628)

Server: Rockford

Time: 2018-Apr-28 16:28

Summary: He tried to assassinate the president for no reason as a gun dealer, you can ask riggs and leon, they were both there.

Evidence: 

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656...3837924778

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656...3837926806
Hello tyrone, you have posted no evidence whatsoever, only a screenshot of my being arrested. I suggest you provide the evidence and abide by the rules.

Since your evidence is circumstantial I will also do the same as you, you have called me a retard several times in OOC and randomly tased me when I was a govenrment worker, same admins on the server. Nice way to treat new players.
(Apr 28, 2018, 06:36 PM)juicyorange Wrote: [ -> ]Hello tyrone, you have posted no evidence whatsoever, only a screenshot of my being arrested. I suggest you provide the evidence and abide by the rules.

Since your evidence is circumstantial I will also do the same as you, you have called me a retard several times in OOC and randomly tased me when I was a govenrment worker, same admins on the server. Nice way to treat new players.
i have never seen you on the server before until today? would you seriously want an an admin to check the logs and therefore have you punished double?
Removed. Uninvolved.
(Apr 28, 2018, 09:05 PM)John Jong Wrote: [ -> ]Snipped.

you are not involved so don't comment on pr's for future reference
Do you have any further evidence? Currently the evidence you've provided shows nothing.
(Apr 28, 2018, 10:05 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any further evidence? Currently the evidence you've provided shows nothing.

logs
Quoted from Report Instructions:

[Image: h9r9UVl.png]

Either supply further evidence, or I'll be forced to deny this.
Denied.

Thanks for the report.