Limelight Forums

Full Version: Saberwolf-Nacreas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Steam Name: Saberwolf999/BlueLightResponder

Time/Date: 25/04/18 about 16.00

Your Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:433058771

Name of Staff Member:Nacreas

Summary/Details: OK so me and the rest of the police force were dealing with a raid a while after i then get pulled by nacreas he then tells me that the raid we did was wrong and that it was unlawful.(always been told this is in character)(The Raid In Summary:me and another officer drove past the house and seen they had guns on their back so we staged down the road to discuss it we checked their previous record and discovered they had warrants for illegal weapons and contraband, we then noticed that the suspects had a gov visitor pass so we discussed whats going on with the pres he then removed it we then asked if we could go ahead with the operation he agreed, we then called in other officers for support and rocked up to the house, we kindly asked the suspects to come out of the building one came outside with a gun and the other refused and began to load his gun and said that it would be a mistake to come inside, after searching the individual outside we also discovered he had a gun we then entered the building after they refused to talk to us they began to shoot at us and therefor we shot back.(further more i don't see how i get punishment for simply making the warrant as requested by other officers) we also found contraband at the scene.

After The Situation Was Over ( i was doing some comedic /me as you do he then started to say i was a smart ass or something along the lines of that)

after that he said i could go and he unfroze me i stayed there for about 15 secs thinking he was gonna move me as he didn't move i thought he expected me to make my own way down on doing so he then pulled me again and called me stupid i said what do you mean he said why you jumping off the roof i said because you said i could go he then said do you want me to ban you right now i said why he said either treat this seriously or be idiotic and get banned at this point i didn't know what to say he had one last hit/insult at me(sarcastic like) and then, Teleported me away( i don't see how it is ok to speak to players/Donators of the server in this way especially when they though they were doing what was right and how you punish someone for what is always said by other admins "is an in game matter" thanks for listening to this i hope you understand where i'm coming from .

Whether its just a simple warning or not i don't see it as fair when someone is just simply trying to do their in game job last of all like i mentioned to the admins on scene there been plenty of time before where i have been raided for no reason and the admins have always came and told me its in character thing and cant be dealt with by them.

Evidence: N/A as unfortunately my rec software was not open

Edited-Found Spelling Mistakes
Hello Saber,

The matter was very open and shut. You told me that you raided Beach House 1 for:

1. Having weapons - They had permission from the president to have them
2. Prior record of having weapons and contraband - Not illegal to have a prior record so you can't raid them for it.

This is what was placed on your ACP notes:

ACP Wrote:Was spoken to regarding a raid they participated in as a police officer. They raided Beach House 1, Woxy (STEAM_0:0:34971534), for having weapons despite being authorised by the president, T1b0 (STEAM_0:1:85964434), to have them. It was explained that having prior warrants on record isn't enough to raid someone and that the reason to raid, having weapons, was invalid due to it being authorised by the president. No further action was taken.

Subsequent to your random raid, contraband was found. This is illegal to have, however, you raided in a manner that is against our rules. The weapons you found on the occupants of Beach House 1 were permitted by the president who even said in words to the effects of, in response to the arrest warrant in the latter: "I ignored the weapons aspect of the warrant because they had permission to own them, but the contraband was illegal". The president didn't know that you only found the contraband after you raided them already.

In regards to what happened after I placed a note on your record in our Control Panel, I unfroze you. The moment I unfroze you I began typing out the teleport back command which is when you started walking off of the roof of the Town Hall. You proceeded to just walk off the edge with complete disregard for any of the roleplay going on around that area at that time. Having already spoken to you about your conduct in roleplay, I was very blunt and direct with you especially after you decided to type this out in response to me explaining where you went wrong:

Quote:v2b [17:05:01] SaberWolf999 (STEAM_0:1:433058771) said "/me kills self"

I appreciate that nobody likes to be told they were wrong, but this conduct while being spoken to by staff is not acceptable. I didn't need smart-arse or smart-alec remarks from you, simply an acknowledgement from you that you understand what I explained to you or any further questions you may have. Instead you provided me with that "/me" and later walked off of the roof.
i mean you say that but yet again it didn't say you were typing in game furthermore if that was the case where the president said that it wasn't him why did he remove their gov pass after asking and give us a warrant to enter the building furthermore we didn't say that they had contraband we said they have had it in the past and he accepted it nether the less(also have you ever felt he said it to you because he was salty about the fact that we had arrested him about 15 mins prior to him being the pres)

Also about you saying had no regard for Roleplay i didn't see anyone there and i clearly didn't just walk of the edge i was going ledge to ledge which is perfectly normal from an IRL perspective 

and lastly you said in the sit that you witnessed some of it in that case why did you not step in and tell us its not allowed like any other admin would Hmmmmm
furthermore the /me kill self was after you decided it was fitting to give me a warning for something that didnt deserve one and was a in game matter
T1b0 in regards to the warrants issued:

T1b0 in regards to the government pass:

In regards to going "ledge to ledge":

Not too sure how you were going to get down from the next ledge without jumping off.
Despite him saying that it still doesn't mean that he was being legit like i say we arrested him 15 mins prior before he was pres also it was clearly stated on voice radio that he only had prior warrants for contraband the reason was for the weapons at the time and he accepted also he doesn't remember what the arrest were for therefor you point is invalid also it kinda juts looks staged to be honest anyone can type something that is'nt true and that fact that it says what we talked about earlier seems like to be that it was revised also i didn't give out any arrest i died during the raid 

to the reason the passes were revoked we asked him to we said clearly on the radio that we seen firearms and they have prior for firearms and contraband that's when the passes got removed further to that we asked him if he was ok with us raiding the property he said yea go ahead

and lastly to you attempt to say there no ledges there clearly is you jump from the roof to the ledge under the window ten from there to the grey ledge and from there to the grey wall then to the floor all of which i did without taking damage therefor like i stated no immursion breaking also why are you still carrying on about the ledge its almost like your trying to change the subject
(Apr 25, 2018, 06:49 PM)BlueLightResponder Wrote: [ -> ]Despite him saying that it still doesn't mean that he was being legit like i say we arrested him 15 mins prior before he was pres also it was clearly stated on voice radio that he only had prior warrants for contraband the reason was for the weapons at the time and he accepted also he doesn't remember what the arrest were for therefor you point is invalid also it kinda juts looks staged to be honest anyone can type something that is'nt true and that fact that it says what we talked about earlier seems like to be that it was revised also i didn't give out any arrest i died during the raid 

1. You are also accountable for the warrant as the person who request it
2. He remembered, as you saw in the text chat
3. The chat was taken directly from Admin Control Panel Server Logs.

to the reason the passes were revoked we asked him to we said clearly on the radio that we seen firearms and they have prior for firearms and contraband that's when the passes got removed further to that we asked him if he was ok with us raiding the property he said yea go ahead

Just because the president said you could do something, doesn't mean you should. You didn't have a reason to raid them because the weapons were legal.

and lastly to you attempt to say there no ledges there clearly is you jump from the roof to the ledge under the window ten from there to the grey ledge and from there to the grey wall then to the floor all of which i did without taking damage therefor like i stated no immursion breaking also why are you still carrying on about the ledge its almost like your trying to change the subject

This is a roleplay server, not Mario.
he remembered seems awfully convenient and also he said he thinks he wasn't completely sure 
v2b [18:10:00] [L²] Nacreas (STEAM_0:0:57118162) said ".//Ah okay, I think it was for the contra"

and taken from server logs of not still does'nt mean anything because the server logs do not record voice chat

considering the president is the guy in charge and the one who gives the warrants it kinda is up to him because if like you state it wasn't anyone would just raid anytime without needing a warrant

and tell me if it is a role play server why have a got a mythical sky wizard(admin) interfering with an in character matter and magically teleporting me to the roof explain that one

Ignore the font it wont change
and also about what you said about it being mario kart, no one said it was you asked me to prove how i got down and i did you just keep changing the subject when i prove my point
I have nothing further to add.
another little thing im gonna add as i was told by a teacher to make a report on it and i dont facy making a whole new report so here it is, to
 carry on from this how is that the average players do something and they get in shit for it where  as if adnmin does it its fine for example ab admin raided the entire slums building just so they wanted to "see inside"
explain how that is a valid reason
(Apr 29, 2018, 05:00 PM)BlueLightResponder Wrote: [ -> ]another little thing im gonna add as i was told by a teacher to make a report on it and i dont facy making a whole new report so here it is, to
 carry on from this how is that the average players do something and they get in shit for it where  as if adnmin does it its fine for example ab admin raided the entire slums building just so they wanted to "see inside"
explain how that is a valid reason

So this was me who spoke to you and I would advise you make a separate thread about this. Anywho you're missing a LOT of context in your accusation. Not to mention the situation you are speaking about involved a Teacher, not a staff member.

Both situations may be similar but are contextually different.
From the situation as described by you and Nacreas, it is reasonable that Nacreas would intervene in case of an invalid raid such as this. It is also reasonable for him to tell you off for trying to jump off a tall building after the sit was over. You also can't say that /me kills self after an "unfair warning" is an ingame matter because the warning itself is an OOC matter.

I, unfortunately, am not able to properly review or comment on your accusation of Nacreas treating you disrespectfully or otherwise inappropriately due to a lack of evidence.

Concluded. No misconduct by Nacreas found.