Limelight Forums

Full Version: Zoidberg Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Zoidberg

Ban ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]6997[/font]

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. () [L2] Daley

Server:  Main RP server

Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Homophobia. (He also extended it because I was arguing with him via steam, not even ingame)[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?:  Hello.
So what happend was I was on the server playing as a gang with my friends. We then got raided by some people who threw molotovs at my base, I had not saved it and I told them so they would not continue, but they did continue to throw. We did kill them but they then came back and threw more molotovs at the base because they knew it was not saved. I then wrote something like "that was gay" in the OOC chat. I had to restart my game so I did, when I then tried to re-join i was banned for, homophobia. What?
People are writing that all the time and even worse shit in the chat and I get banned for homophobia while there are people breaking NLR and RDMing. Nice!
I then started to talk to the admin who banned me via steam. I started to talk but he did not respond so I kept writing. Then i said "you are fucking hillarious" and "are you disabled" and this is what I got back: 
"[L²] Daley: Oke. You just got yourself a bump up your ban, as well as being removed from my friendlist. Goodbye." 
 I did not know you can get an extended ban because you spam someone via steam? I mean I said "are you disabled" but what? It was not even in Limelight. So you mean if i walk up to him IRL and ask him that, he will ban me. Alright thanks for letting me know. It would have been another thing if i said it in the ooc chat ingame wouldnt it?

So now I might not get unbanned but could you please remove my extended ban?

Im sorry If i did something wrong to you Daley, but cmon..

Evidence:
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Zoidberg.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
You did not provide evidence, and I will not tolerate disrespect and insults towards my person when you are talking to me about LL related matters. Unless you have anything to add, I will deny this. 

You are not entitled to anything here. Your behavior is not acceptable. And I find your attitude absolutely revolting. So if you do have a genuine argument to make, do it in a normal way.
What do you mean evidence? What do I need evidence for? I told you what happend.
I will be denying your request.

Just because others do it, does not mean you should. I also find the majority of what you have written here to be complete non-sense. Making comparisons that clearly do not apply on steam, or Garry's Mod.

While we as LimeLight do not moderate steam chat, I will not tolerate you, to talk to me in that way, when you are talking to me about LimeLight related matters. 

I would give you time to write a reply, but considering your behavior, I doubt you will use it well.