Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Benny0421
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ForceGhost

Reported Players: Benny0421 (STEAM_0:0:86446846) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Apr-22 13:20
Summary: After turning on lights and sirens we pull over to the side of the road. Nemesis is a passenger in my vehicle and hops out to run toward Mesa Apartment. The officer behind my vehicle then hops out and fires shots at Nemesis, injuring him breaking the rule listed below:

11.7 - You cannot kill unarmed people or those who no longer pose a threat (injured, unconscious, handcuffed, etc). The only exception is if
there is a dictator who orders an execution or capital punishment for an appropriate crime has been issued. You can shoot at fleeing
vehicles only if the drivers are armed and dangerous or if they are clearly a threat to citizen/officers with the way they are driving.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/ScTPH1t7hcU
Accused has 24 hours to respond.

Was there any reason for the officer to believe that Nemesis was armed in this situation? Do you know the reason as to why the traffic stop occurred in the first place?

ForceGhost

(Apr 23, 2018, 03:37 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Accused has 24 hours to respond.

Was there any reason for the officer to believe that Nemesis was armed in this situation? Do you know the reason as to why the traffic stop occurred in the first place?

1) Nope. None of us were armed at the time if I recall correctly.
2) After catching up with the officer later (1 minute later when Nemesis was detained at Mesa) on he said the reason for the stop was overtaking his sergeant.
Ok. I need to take a word to this report! So you or your friend just runned away and i just shot around him to say him a warning if he dont stop! I dont killed him and i dont shot him to the ground that he is injured! And you (Driver of the Car) Overdrived my seargent at Main Street and Grant Ave.! So you was a code 3!
Sorry i need to correct me: You was a code 5 at the Police!
Benny,

Did you have any reason to believe that ForceGhost and/or Nemesis were armed?

What was the original reason for the traffic stop? Can you confirm that it was because ForceGhost had overtaken your sergeant?
Yes so i was on my patrol and behind i saw my seargent on the street. And after a few of seconds i saw that he was overtaken from a silver car! Than i drived back to him called an EMS and than i searched on the whole map to find the car and then i found it and stoped them. But you see one guy get out of the car and runned away so i clearly must stop him so i dont can know if he was the driver or the passanger.
I can confirm that he did shoot me in the back as i ran off... he did only hit me once like but he shot without even saying anything. Or if he did i was out of voice range because i didn't hear it. i was totally unarmed didn't even have a melee weapon.
Approved.

It looked very much that you were trying to shoot at the player in question. Seeing how usually with warning shots, the officer in question generally shouts for them to stop moving and announces that they will shoot, all of this happened with no communication between you and thus I find you in violation of 11.7 and 3.1.

Thanks for the report.