Limelight Forums

Full Version: Can't join the server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Within the past 30 minutes whenever I've tried loading into the server it freezes at "Downloading maps/graphs/rp_rockford_v2b.ain" and progresses no further, giving me a blue spinning wheel as a cursor and stops responding. I've waited a good 10 minutes for it to load and it won't load. I've restarted Gmod, Steam, my PC and verified my game cache, to no avail. Any ideas?
Are you forcing GMod to close or does it time out?
I've been loading as I typed this thread out and had been loading for a good 10 minutes, but it's just started to send client info so I guess it was just being a bit slow for some reason. It's probably nothing to worry about so I guess this can be archived now.
(Apr 22, 2018, 11:06 PM)Kvatch Wrote: [ -> ]I've been loading as I typed this thread out and had been loading for a good 10 minutes, but it's just started to send client info so I guess it was just being a bit slow for some reason. It's probably nothing to worry about so I guess this can be archived now.

For future reference, to make sure it is not you, try stopping anything else running on your PC and simply leave the computer until it either joins or times out, repeat until you are in.

Thread closed and archived.