Limelight Forums

Full Version: Nightmare staff report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
his is the template:

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Code:[/font]
Code:
[b]Your Steam Name:[/b] Tyrone DeShawn

[b]Time/Date:[/b] Like the 21st or some shit

[b]Your Steam ID:[/b] You dont need it for a staff report

[b]Name of Staff Member:[/b] Nightmare

[b]Summary/Details:[/b] I counted and it turns out I made 32 requests for staff over the course of 2.5 hours, not one of them was dealt with and I only ended up getting kicked twice cos the staff member couldnt admit to his mistakes, I was random tazed, my car was stolen by a citizen then it was stolen in main street by a BMD, the admin refused to deal with any of my sits and instead kicked me cos i was getting impatient, why are ypu going to allow someone to be staff if all they do is ignore sits and kick people cos it effects them personally. he turned off ooc as well just so i couldnt expose what he was doing. think about who you make staff next time, include people who are going to be deicated to the role and dont only take sits that effect them personally, but have an open mind to the rest of the community that is keeping the server alive and paying its bills.

[b]Evidence:[/b] i trust this guy not to lie
Do not see how this is abuse. There can be many reasons why your requests were not answered. Besides, you did not include any evidence to support that it is. Staff members are volunteers, and we will help you if we have time, and you remain descriptive and respectful.
(Apr 22, 2018, 10:11 PM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]Do not see how this is abuse. There can be many reasons why your requests were not answered. Besides, you did not include any evidence to support that it is. Staff members are volunteers, and we will help you if we have time, and you remain descriptive and respectful.
 i waited 2 hours to get one reply, im not reporting abuse, im reporting ignorance and selfishness, there were 4 staff on when i made my first request, 2 hours later im still making requests and all im getting back is a lack of care and passion for the community they CHOSE to help, being staff is a privilage and it should not be looked as a tool to "stop people shooting YOU and getting YOUR car unstuck" while the rest of the community is getting minged. tonight the staff chose to help themselves and noone else, if you arent up for being an admin, then resign, we'd rather have an admin that did his job rather than some low life sitting smugly physgunning people that shoot him
Did some log checking for this report.

So, here's some brief descriptions of what happened to your @ calls.
1,2 - Nightmare is in the AFK job. Can't respond, unsurprisingly. 
3 - Was checked out. You did not get a response because intervention was not deemed necessary I'd imagine.
4,5,6 - You said "nevermind" in your last message.
7 - The random taze one. Not investigated however, there are lots and lots of reasons why a member of staff would be unable to respond to any single @ request at a moment in time. Compounded on top of the fact that a single taze is usually not worthy of investigation or intervention anyhow.
8,9,10 - Uninformative @ calls, which can and will be ignored by staff. Before the last one, Nightmare even sent a message about uninformative @ calls in OOC, which you ignored and made another one in all caps and got kicked.
11 onwards - lots of complaining, sarcastic remarks, and more uninformative @ calls and arguing with staff after they have advised you to deal with your issue in-character.

Also as far as I can tell you didn't even attempt an IC resolution, such as via the use of /stolen and/or by contacting the police about your stolen vehicle.

Staff are volunteers. Sometimes staff will be involved in roleplay situations or dealing with other @ calls, because sometimes there are a lot of @ calls coming in at the same time.
(Apr 22, 2018, 10:26 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]Did some log checking for this report.

3 - Was checked out. You did not get a response because intervention was not deemed necessary I'd imagine.
7 - The random taze one. Not investigated however, there are lots and lots of reasons why a member of staff would be unable to respond to any single @ request at a moment in time. Compounded on top of the fact that a single taze is usually not worthy of investigation or intervention anyhow.
8,9,10 - Uninformative @ calls, which can and will be ignored by staff. Before the last one, Nightmare even sent a message about uninformative @ calls in OOC, which you ignored and made another one in all caps and got kicked.
11 onwards - lots of complaining, sarcastic remarks, and more uninformative @ calls and arguing with staff after they have advised you to deal with your issue in-character.

Also as far as I can tell you didn't even attempt an IC resolution, such as via the use of /stolen and/or by contacting the police about your stolen vehicle.

Staff are volunteers. Sometimes staff will be involved in roleplay situations or dealing with other @ calls, because sometimes there are a lot of @ calls coming in at the same time.

The staff did nothing, end of. I cant rp if a minge takes my car and gets it taken by police. I cant rp if a cop runs up to me and tazes me then throws my ragdoll in a dumpster and runs off, what am i supposed to do? i wrote in all caps cos id spent more than 2 hours requesting staff and noone came. do you expect me to just stay patient and hope by some miracle of god that staff will come? and i know theyre volunteers, but id rather someone with less friends and less hours who was more dedicated take his position cos whats the point of staff if they dont do anything in game cos forum reports can get handled by anyone, you dont need any of this stage bullshit to look at a video and ban them.
(Apr 22, 2018, 10:29 PM)Tyrone DeShawn Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 22, 2018, 10:26 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]Did some log checking for this report.

The staff did nothing, end of. I cant rp if a minge takes my car and gets it taken by police. I cant rp if a cop runs up to me and tazes me then throws my ragdoll in a dumpster and runs off, what am i supposed to do? i wrote in all caps cos id spent more than 2 hours requesting staff and noone came. do you expect me to just stay patient and hope by some miracle of god that staff will come? and i know theyre volunteers, but id rather someone with less friends and less hours who was more dedicated take his position cos whats the point of staff if they dont do anything in game cos forum reports can get handled by anyone, you dont need any of this stage bullshit to look at a video and ban them.

I kicked you, due to you being disrespectful towards me and Nightmare.

I volunteer to be staff, and I am not to be told by you how I should deal with a situation.

You always want us to spell the situation out for you never thought about how to deal with it yourself. There are many IC means to deal with what you had experienced there.

I will also add, that you aren't the only person in the world and sometimes people need Staff support more than you do, be patient and wait. Also, these are different calls over 2 hours, not the same call. I dealt with call 3 for you without you having to wait very long, I just had to do a bit of investigation about the call before I took action.
Hi guys, I was really, really pissed at the time of making this report, I am going to ask that it get closed as I was unfair on Nightmare, I was just in a bad mood and I apologise for insulting you, and i mean it. I hope this didn't cause you any problems and those are just my opinions, I did not mean to offend you.
Closed.