Limelight Forums

Full Version: Helicopter Dupe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for someone to make me a nice realistic Helicopter dupe that can fit people inside for a presidential evacuation rp, I will be paying 300k or you can take a Tesla, your choice
Do you want it to fly?
I'm not gonna make it - It's just you'd need an administrator to create it and the majority of staff who were capable of making something like that are now veterans.
(Apr 21, 2018, 09:09 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]Do you want it to fly?
I'm not gonna make it - It's just you'd need an administrator to create it and the majority of staff who were capable of making something like that are now veterans.

No it doesn't need to fly, it just has to look really nice so i can place it above the pd and take the president in it
If it's only for looks, I would recommend just using the prop helicopter.
The hit box is completely messed up, but looks pretty neat.

(Apr 22, 2018, 09:02 AM)Haamster Wrote: [ -> ]If it's only for looks, I would recommend just using the prop helicopter.
The hit box is completely messed up, but looks pretty neat.

oh shit thats so nice, what did you find it under?
(Apr 22, 2018, 12:29 PM)Tyrone DeShawn Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 22, 2018, 09:02 AM)Haamster Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

I don't remember exactly, but it's part of the GTA props so it's under one of the blobs.
(Apr 22, 2018, 01:11 PM)Haamster Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 22, 2018, 12:29 PM)Tyrone DeShawn Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 22, 2018, 09:02 AM)Haamster Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

I don't remember exactly, but it's part of the GTA props so it's under one of the blobs.
ok thanks
Making it fly is possible without staff