Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 
Doormat
Ban ID:
Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. ()
[L²:M] Stell90
Server: 
Main
Ban Reason:
D/C Avoid arrest
Why should you be unbanned?: 
Request dan to show you the 10 mins before that

Arresting me because I killed someone with  a prop/tow truck Then did the same again so I ran and disconnected. I was clearly Extreamly pissed of due to some idiot arresting me with no RP reason to. I belive when you request it he CAN get a ban for Back seat administration 

You also may say " Did you make a staff report ?" Yes I DID 5 times with a 5 min period between
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Doormat.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
You still DC/ed, to avoid the arrest that Dan was giving you. This causes the ban to be valid.

If you felt he was backseat administrating then please make a PR.
I dont have the evidence he should have recorded it!

Why did you also not respond to my 5 reports
I was busy at that time, dealing with other issues.

So this ban is still valid, you left in an RP situation.
What about him?
And also It was not RP at all
Hi there Doormat.

I'll be concluding this on Stell's behalf.

After hearing from Stell his side of the story and taking into consideration your responses here, I find the ban to be entirely valid and thus it won't be lifted nor removed from your record at this time. Quite simply put, because others are breaking rules doesn't mean you should also do the same regardless of whether you're pissed off or similar. To respond to the situation about how Stell didn't respond to your 5 calls, staff can be extremely busy. In this case, taking from Stell's side of the story, he was on his own. It's extremely hard for a staff member especially at Stage 1 to handle a server on their own, hence why your calls may not have been responded to. Despite this, this wouldn't be seen as an excuse, as you should have went along with the roleplay rather than disconnecting to avoid arrest - something you already have two priors for already.

I'm satisfied that Stell made the right call here and entirely agree with his decision to suspend you, thus I will be denying this report on his behalf.

Thanks.
[L²] Nightmare
Server Administrative Team