Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> BlueLightResponder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: BlueLightResponder (STEAM_0:1:433058771) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Apr-20 15:54
Summary: What happened was I was asking for the chief to come and talk to me. I see two people in white uniform up the road so I go over the them. I ask for the chief, (while I was wearing a mask with no law against it) and an officer starts pointing a gun at me and yelling at me to take the mask off (STEAM_0:1:433058771) I refuse to and state there is no law against it. He then takes his handcuffs out and tries to cuff me which I start running away from him and asking why he is cuffing me. He says it is because of an active shootout that had just happened and you need to take the mask off. I then take the mask off and walk away and back to the chief to try and talk to him. When I reach the chief the same officer (STEAM_0:1:433058771) starts trying to handcuff me again. I run away again and ask why I am being cuffed. He then taze's me (Which I understand this time) and cuffs me. Then the other officer (STEAM_0:0:113042205) Taze's me because I start walking towards the chief. FYI: This second officers or any officer infact did not point a gun at me or tell me to stop moving, he just tazed me. Then they arrest me for, 'Wearing a mask' (when there is no law against it) and 'Being in a crime-scene' when I tried to leave twice.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/xgmd7_6zyi0
All I see here Eclipse is you breaking FearRP. The things you accuse the player your reporting here for are largely in-character and should be handled as such, which should have been addressed with either the President or Chief of Police at the time. Rather than taking this in a handled, well structured approach, you keep on walking away, trying to take it OOC and complaining about how they've randomly tased you, which they haven't done seeing how you were walking away in cuffs.

I'm satisfied that no rules were broken on the accused's half - only in your case, where you seem to be breaking FearRP.

Do you have anything else to add?
if you gonna make a PR report at least don't BS on it. i notice how you don't have your own voice recorded maybe because you were stood there mouthing off hmmmm i wonder if that's why your voice want recorded further more the reason i handcuffed you again is because you were getting mouthy. lastly arrests are in character(if you want  someone to treat with some respect don't act like an asshole if you would have stood still took the mask off and didn't mouth off you would'nt of been arrested)
also might i add the fact that i was chasing you in a pursuit and you despawned your car ran a bit then respawned a new car and drove off while a weapon was pointed at you
Player report denied.

Reporter will be issued with a 12 hour suspension for a violation of FearRP.

No rules were broken by the accused in this report, thus this will be moved to denied.

Thank you.
[L²] Nightmare
Server Administrative Team