Limelight Forums

Full Version: Next to be Roasted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The last Enzyme roast was pretty weak at some points, mainly the person at the end of the roast performing under the expectations, like he always does. Boy oh boy, he had daaays to prepare but the counter roasts were weaker than 's sense of humour and music taste. Now I could just go upto a staff member and say, hey you, you'll be roasted this month but naah, I don't want to be crying himself to sleep or to be hugging hugging his bodypillow that's now covered with dried "tears". But no, let's go another route and have the community choose who should be in the sights of the mostly salt filled community.

After the vote ends, I'll be approaching the staff members if they can handle the roast or if they want to blame not having enough time and/or is "busy"

Maximum is 9, so some had it ez.
well i messed up, didn't include the person that I want roasted the most

If you want roasted just like this post, I'll count this like it's a vote in the polll
More community input on who to roast next then teacher applications what the fuck are yall doing

R o a s t e d
Can't cry myself to sleep if I don't sleep. I'd be all for a roast, not like theres much there anyway.
Excuuuuuuse me, mister. My body pillow can't be covered in dry tears. 
Heck there isn't even enough free space for a another type of dry liquid on it.

I would have to get another one. Maybe one with  in his teletubby costume on it.
(Apr 18, 2018, 03:11 AM)26\ Wrote: [ -> ]Can't cry myself to sleep if I don't sleep. I'd be all for a roast, not like theres much there anyway.

You don't sleep cause your too busy welding half life 2 props to every can in the server.

Edit 
Didn't read this properly ,didn't realise this wasn't the actual roast.
come at me fuckers
(Apr 18, 2018, 01:57 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]come at me fuckers

You can't be offended if you can't comprehend English.
What the fuck is is this, The Gladiator Arena of Autism?
Yes, and you are it's current undefeated champion, .
(Apr 18, 2018, 06:02 PM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]What the fuck is is this, The Gladiator Arena of Autism?

[Image: 4I7cWHy.png]
[Image: AmfBwBd.png]

Hide yo kids
[Image: Untitled.png]
Alright gents, it's pretty clear the next to be roasted is Doctor Internet, ready your roasts. The official Roast thread will be posted within the next few days.
YES!!