Limelight Forums

Full Version: Transfer Through Accounts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Can I Put All My Items And Money From This Account Onto My New One please, thanks.

Old Account: STEAM_1:0:101054424 // https://steamcommunity.com/id/1353452342523 

New Account: STEAM_1:0:431321640 // https://steamcommunity.com/id/f7f75ffg4y4h4h4h4h4/
You should probably post the STEAMID of your old account as well as of your new account.
Tagging     for account management.
Might want to include the reasoning as to why you are wanting this transferred as well.
I'm able to do this, but I would require sufficient reasoning for this. You simply requesting it doesn't really say much.
so u double accounting :O
(Apr 17, 2018, 09:43 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]I'm able to do this, but I would require sufficient reasoning for this. You simply requesting it doesn't really say much.

Also need to provide proof of ownership of both accounts.

Please provide proof of ownership of both accounts. This can be achieved by adding me on my Steam account, confirming your identity by dropping me a message from both accounts to confirm this. Additionally, sufficient reasoning is required for an account transfer.

When I receive both of the requested information, I'll be able to do this for you.

Cheers.
(Apr 18, 2018, 03:30 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]

Please provide proof of ownership of both accounts. This can be achieved by adding me on my Steam account, confirming your identity by dropping me a message from both accounts to confirm this. Additionally, sufficient reasoning is required for an account transfer.

When I receive both of the requested information, I'll be able to do this for you.

Cheers.

Has this been done?
Negative.
Closed due to lack of interest.

If you want these two accounts transferred, please make a new thread with the following information:

Code:
[b]SteamID to transfer FROM:[/b]
[b]SteamID to transfer TO:[/b]
[b]Why do you need the transfer?[/b]

You will also be required to prove to an Administrator that both accounts are under your possession, and when it's deemed that you've met the criteria for a transfer, this will be processed for you when we're satisfied with the reasoning behind it.

Cheers.